***monday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all.

What a horrid day.

Im still doing 810 but Im not getting on the scales until thursday morning, Im very nervous about it.

2 black coffees and 1 pint of water and a porridge down so far.x

Hope you all have a good day.xx

good morning good morning :)

well i seem to have ended my cd week with several porridges left. so i guess that's what i'll be having today. ha.

getting weighed tonight. waaargh. i don't have high hopes, but hoping for something!!

glugging away here. a coffee and a wee bit of water down... but getting there...

abz xx

Morning all, I know how you feel susan!
I am supposed to be SS+ this week and i felt weird about it yesterday and SS'd instead, i'm having a problem accepting that i should be eating more and when i woke up yesterday feeling bloated, it scared me, have my WI tomorrow night, i know i need to have a SS+ tonight but my head keeps saying no, no, no!! not good!

Good luck with your wi tonight Abz!

so....2 coffee's, 1 litre of water and half a choc mint shake done!!

have a great day all, despite this horrible weather!

xx

i am thinking of having a lazy bath with my book... but can't quite be bothered at the same time, ha. i may just curl up with said book on the comfy chair downstairs...

i have taken to filling the cafetiere with hot water and bringing it upstairs so i have a constant warm water source for my water flavouring. ha. makes it go down so much more easily!!

abz xx

Morning all, one hot choc shake and half a litre of water down... freezing cold as always..lol

Good luck tonight abz :)

Sarah xx

Morning all. Had porridge and coffee but feeling very tired. Managed 3 litres of water yesterday. Still no word from my CDC but I will call her at lunch time. Good luck with your weigh in tonight Abz. Susan, can you pm your addy so I can put some shakes in the post this afternoon.

Hi frances, just wanted to say you have got me hooked on choc mint, I had never tried it but they are yummy and absolutely delicious as a mousse... thanks x

Sarah xx

Hi abz, sorry hun I did get your email but just had a mad weekend, yes still going for cdc just waiting for my cdc to do the paper work.xx

Will pm you frances.x

Yes, chocolate just isn't the same, after you've tried chocolate mint. Will get some mousse mix on Wednesday. Got to try this as others have told me that chocolate mint is the best mousse.

The mousse's are great and the strawberry tetra is lovely as mousse :)

I made a choc mint one and added about a third of a choc tetra, must say it was divine :)

Sarah x

My CDC has just called me. Work this one out. She says the order still hasn't come in but that she is able to drop off the 5 Chocolate Mints I paid for last Wednesday, but does not have the 3 chocolate tetras and could she just bring plain Chocolate instead? I asked for 3 bars instead of the tetras as I can't go back to plain chocolate now I know what chocolate mint is like! She says she will drop them in "before 3pm" so it's either porridge for lunch or I wait and have a late lunch! She lives about 5 minutes' drive away. I just don't understand why she is having such trouble with her order and why she doesn't seem that bothered about it being so late?

i think you are going to have to have a chat with her hun, it really isnt good enough not being able to get you want you want even with a week to do so.x

hi every1 a porridge down so far this is day 1 of restart been on and off for a few weeks cos of a problem with my arm which doesnt seem 2 b getting much betta so might as well start again. so gotta get through thoses nasty few days:eek: good luck abz with your weigh in x

My CDC has just called me. Work this one out. She says the order still hasn't come in but that she is able to drop off the 5 Chocolate Mints I paid for last Wednesday, but does not have the 3 chocolate tetras and could she just bring plain Chocolate instead? I asked for 3 bars instead of the tetras as I can't go back to plain chocolate now I know what chocolate mint is like! She says she will drop them in "before 3pm" so it's either porridge for lunch or I wait and have a late lunch! She lives about 5 minutes' drive away. I just don't understand why she is having such trouble with her order and why she doesn't seem that bothered about it being so late?

This is pants Frances :( I think Susan is right, you need to have a chat with her, maybe have a look around and see if there are any other CDC in your area. Good luck xx

Sarah x

hi every1 a porridge down so far this is day 1 of restart been on and off for a few weeks cos of a problem with my arm which doesnt seem 2 b getting much betta so might as well start again. so gotta get through thoses nasty few days:eek: good luck abz with your weigh in x

Good luck with your re-start Sue :) You'll be in K land soon enough.

Sarah x

Back