***monday***hr by hr***

Blimey, double chocolate mint mousse! You are getting creative! Sounds like an absolute must try, that one!

Yes, I need to find out what the problem has been. As i said, she is moving house soon so it could be tied up with that.

Hi guys - hope everyone's day is going well.

I have moved up to the next stage SS+ . A few people on here advised me that I should be on 810 because my BMI is lower than 25 but I wanted to do SS+ first for a few days and then up to 810 because SS to 810 seems like such a big jump! I tried cottage cheese for the first time yesterday (wasn't impressed!) For some reason, the thought of eating food today is scaring me so I have decided to do the other SS+ option which is 4 shakes and 200ml of skimmed milk. Only thing is - I work in Luxembourg in the week and they don't seem to have skimmed milk so I have had to buy semi-skimmed. I hope it doesn't make too much of a difference!

LellyCD - if you don't feel like eating food because you feel bloated why don't you try the extra shake and the 200ml of milk option?

x

Hello, enjoying the weather here too!!!
good luck with the weigh-in to those of you going tonight!
Well so far i've had, 2 black coffees, Porridge & one soup. should have spaced out the soup til later but was really cold & peckish. We've got the dreaded family trip to the dentist later, which is a bit of a drive away in the storms!! Speak soon, Simone x

well wat a lovely afternoon its turning out 2 be nice and sunny :) well im off the hosi just drank another pint and a half hope evry1 has a lovely afternoon xx and thanks sarah hope k land comes quick xx

Very funny, about the nice and sunny weather! I don't think so!

Gonna scream if my CDC doesn't turn up soon. I am waiting to make a skinny latte to have with my lovely Malt Toffee bar!

:whistle:Had my coffee and still waiting!

Going to pop along to my W8 lady and get some supplies I think, as she is having her monthly meeting this evening.

you really need to have a talk with her hun this just isnt right, she may have other things going on but like you say she is only 5mins away.x

Hi All - it is soooo cold...

I hope that you are all having a great monday. I am doing well - trying to keep drinking the water as i have WI tomorrow....

Phoned her. She said she meant to drop them in when she was picking the kids up from school and clean forgot. So I drove over and picked them up. I asked what was the problem with the order and she said there wasn't a problem she had just kept forgetting to put it in and that she only did it this morning and it would definitely be with her tomorrow. So.......when she told me it would come on Monday, she hadn't actually put the order in!

What I don't get is if she was able to give me 5 Chocolate Mints tonight, and the order still hasn't come in, why couldn't she give them to me on Wednesday? She must have bought them off another CDC. But if she went to all that trouble why didn't it remind her to just put the order in?

Not impressed. Will look up another CDC so I have a back up that i can go straight to if this happens again as I just can't believe a word she says at the moment.

Hi sounds like you have a cdc like I used to have Frances,not only is it your food for the week,but,you need to have the things you like,its hard enough anyway without not being able to have your chosen flavours...I would look for someone else too...good luck
xx

restarting being on ss after going seriously off rails over my birthday. Just having my last half a shake and missing food ( I know foolishly got the taste of nosh again). Am resolved to SS til chrimble. Ho ho ho

Oh I don't envy you that one. I daren't take a break for Christmas because of that. But chin up, someone on here took a break and went back to WW and lost 1 stone 5 lbs in her CD restart week!!!

Hope you enjoyed your being slim birthday though.

Last edited:
Hi sounds like you have a cdc like I used to have Frances,not only is it your food for the week,but,you need to have the things you like,its hard enough anyway without not being able to have your chosen flavours...I would look for someone else too...good luck
xx

Thanks for this. I have just looked the number of another one nearby. I can't just dump her but if she is like this before she has even completed, I don't know what she is going to be like when she is actually moving house. I know she could easily forget to do her order in the mayhem and I have got someone else to phone immediately. Also going to stock up on Wednesday, like buy double so that I have a complete week tucked away in the cupboard for emergencies!

Back