Monday morning blues

poppygreendog

Silver Member
Morning all

I hate monday's! :(

I'm weighing tonight but not expecting much as I have again sucumbed to the voddy at the weekend! Trying desperately to get myself back on track today, water water everywhere so I guess we'll just have to see how it all pans out.

Determined this week to survive a whole week but who knows I suppose, god I sound negative today, I'll try harder later. Hope you all have a great day.

PGD x

I hope so! I'm so disappointed with myself and my poor cdc is I think giving up the ghost I've yo yo'd so many times, I just wish I could go out without wanting to drink! - PGD x It doesn't help that I've been suffering lately with siatica, my back has been so painful and comfort eating has always been a downfall.

Anway - have a great day I'll try to be more postive with my posts later - PGD ;)

Aaah, Mr Smirnoff - he's a bu**er isn't he!
I have done fantastically well all week til Saturday night when I had a session with him. Had a packet of crisps but didn't do the munchies that I normally would. Felt very positive yesterday but had a bit left in the bottle so finished that off last night. Why, oh why, oh why. So scunnered with myself today. My OH has hidden the batteries for the scales so i've no idea what weight damage i've done til WI later today but I know the inches have dropped this week.
Simple solution to this - absolutely no vodka in the house til Christmas time. I've got wine, beer, gin, brandy and crisps upstairs (starting to get stock for festivities) and none of them bother me at all but when vodka available, I can't help myself. Bottle now empty and i am absolutely not buying anymore........
Hope you feel better as day goes on.

M x

Aaah, Mr Smirnoff - he's a bu**er isn't he!
I have done fantastically well all week til Saturday night when I had a session with him. Had a packet of crisps but didn't do the munchies that I normally would. Felt very positive yesterday but had a bit left in the bottle so finished that off last night. Why, oh why, oh why. So scunnered with myself today. My OH has hidden the batteries for the scales so i've no idea what weight damage i've done til WI later today but I know the inches have dropped this week.
Simple solution to this - absolutely no vodka in the house til Christmas time. I've got wine, beer, gin, brandy and crisps upstairs (starting to get stock for festivities) and none of them bother me at all but when vodka available, I can't help myself. Bottle now empty and i am absolutely not buying anymore........
Hope you feel better as day goes on.

M x

Thank you - yes that sounds like me! I'm 2 litres of water and 1 pack down and starting to feel decidely more human so perhaps all is not lost. 'I will not buy vodka, I will not buy vodka' lol :D

PGD x

And me........I really miss my vodka :cry:x

Consider this - if you stick to your plan six days out of seven, and give in to vodka one night a week, you will still be eating TONS less than you did before you started the diet. You will still lose weight. How can you not? You're doing better than you give yourself credit for!

You are quite right girly but for me having one night off can lead to several days of trying to get back into it. I weighed in at 4pm, came home and had a bar then after the others had had tea (and noticeably only me in the house) I ate a twix, 3 choc biccies and a ham and coleslaw sarnie. What was that all about - feel absolutely bloated now and i'm going to have to try to drink another litre of water before bed to try flush it out.
Aaaaaggghhhhh.........!

M x

Back