Monday morning weigh in 2021

Going to change my weighing day to Monday as I have had to weigh in a day early today as I am nights and there is no Tuesday thread. Hope you don’t mind me joining you ladies. ♥️ It’s been a 2 pound loss for me this week. Would love another 2 next week for me to gain my half a stone award.

Going to change my weighing day to Monday as I have had to weigh in a day early today as I am nights and there is no Tuesday thread. Hope you don’t mind me joining you ladies. ♥️ It’s been a 2 pound loss for me this week. Would love another 2 next week for me to gain my half a stone award.
Welcome to Monday morning weigh in. I'm hoping for my half stone next week too

Of course you can join us! I'd love another couple of lb Monday too

I stayed the same like some kind of miracle this week. 15st 13.02 technically but I'm counting it as a maintain! For me I fluctuate so much with bloating (IBS/PCOS/endometriosis/diverticulitis) that I just count by the half pound.

Good for you. Your back on track now so it's a start of a new chapter this week

morning all! 1lb off this week so the half stone is 1/2lb away! Still, I'll take that and double down for this week

Morning Monday weighers! Well I'm in a bit of shock this week, 4.5lb off. Really, really pleased. Hope you all have a fab week

A loss of 0.25lb for me this week, I'll take it. Star week and bad stomach this week. Stayed on plan though so it will show up eventually

Cheering you all on, I'm a Friday weigher so not joining you but well done all.

half a pound this week. I'll take that after last week. We are getting there mondayers!

Back