Monday W.I.

Hey all

First week on diet chef and lost 5lbs
:D

2nd week for me and no batteries in scales, but had sneaky peak at weekend and i was sts, but will log next week when get batteries, good luck all xx

Hello everyone. Been away a while but now im back.hope all is good.

Hi I started calorie counting last Monday :) I weighed myself today and have lost 6lbs in a week!! So happy! x

Well done!!! My official week back calorie counting and hope for a result like that too :D

Hey everyone. At the moment I am weighing myself every Monday but that may change as I find Fridays usually better lol. Anyhoo after several attempts of losing weight and failing recently I decided to stick with something that's flexible but affordable too. I have done SW numerous times but has you have to cook everything from scratch including any sauces I found it costing me more for food where as least if I use jars I save lol. I aim to eat 1200 calories a day but my calorie counter does say 1470 calories :D Hope everyone is doing good and chat soon :D

Hi all
Monday weigher here. I started last Monday and am using my fitness pal to log. Came back from hols last Sunday at 11 pm and started Monday morning as things had got critical!! 1500 a day - decided to cal count as Sw was just not working anymore and I need to learn restraint! Will reset my stats when I'm not using the app. First wi tomorrow - eek!! Good luck everyone

Hi Sarah

I have only been doing cc for a week and weighed in today (Monday). Lost three pounds. Need to lose about three stone. SW just made me put weight on, prob my fault.

I am hoping a holiday in May will keep me on track also I just want to be fit and look as good as I can.

Faye Cheshire x

5.5lb off for me this week :D

Back