Monday W.I.

7.2lb off for me this morning - BOOYA!! :D

I can't remember if I've written in here before or not!

I weigh myself about three times daily but record it on Mondays! I haven't lost weight according to the scales this morning (from last week) but about four days ago the scales showed a 1lb loss from last Monday. I have had two major binge fests this week after managing to avoid binge-eating for a few weeks so that's probably why. I also think that exercising is not helping at the moment because I've been running much further, feeling hungrier so eating more and possibly even gaining muscle in my legs (I want long thin legs not muscley ones!).

2.6lb off for me this week - happy with that!! :)

4.8lb for me this week, but it was expected and enjoyable after a weekend in York with my OH and our best friends.

I am quite notorious for large gains, but then I can also lose big amounts in a week too - so I hoping to get the majority of that back off again by next Monday! Line drawn, fresh start.

3.6lb off this week :)

Anyone stil WI on a monday?

Me, I do! I just don't tend to visit Mini's as often anymore.

I restarted 5:2 five weeks ago, however, and have lost 15lb in that time! Will try to remember to update here each Monday :)

Me, I do! I just don't tend to visit Mini's as often anymore.

I restarted 5:2 five weeks ago, however, and have lost 15lb in that time! Will try to remember to update here each Monday :)

As promised, a weekly update!

I lost 2.2lb this morning which I'm thrilled about! That makes it 1st 3.2lb in the last 6 weeks alone :D

Glad minis is back. I am switching to a Monday weigh in next week as going to the weight management at our local council leisure centre. Our doctor is also based there which is how I found out about it. Restart weight last Tuesday on doctor's scales was 15 st 7lbs.

Weigh in after new year is 15 st 10 lbs

Weigh in today at 15 st 3lb - 3 pounds off this week.

I've just realised Minis is back :thankyouthankyou:yay! Restarted calorie counting today and will be weighing on Mondays for now, though I may switch to Saturday morning at some point. Starting at 11st 11lb and would like to lose 2st 11lb.

15 st 5 for me this week. 3 pounds on. so annoyed with myself. Had a really bad week and didn't track my food at all. Still I have drawn a line and am back on track mentally at least.

Started Monday weigh in today. Using different scales so will start from today with the new ones.

5 lbs off in 2 weeks.

Back