Monday W.I.

Bad week this week - went back up to 15 st 7 so only 3 pounds off my starting weight in January - I am so annoyed with myself but I jumped straight back on the wagon and hopefully next week will show a good loss. I have also started swimming again after a couple of weeks break - went on Monday and am going straight from work tonight after working a couple of hours overtime as we are so snowed under at work.

5.4lbs off. :D

Hi everyone, I am a Monday weigher, I will set my profile up tomorrow properly as only just returned to this site. But been calorie counting for a few weeks. Have a long road ahead but determined to give it my all this time.

Hey Vorona, parisbeach

Golly Monday weigh seems to have died off a bit, but I'll join you guys if that's okay. Started (re-started) ccing on Monday, and will be weighing in every Monday. So I'll see you in four days, hopefully with a decent first-week chunk off.
Good luck guys

DM

Fab losses ladies. Happy to report 8lbs lost and gone forever. That's more than either of my boys as newborns! Very happy lady. Resisting the urge to reward myself with copious amounts of chocolate.

Fab losses ladies. Happy to report 8lbs lost and gone forever. That's more than either of my boys as newborns! Very happy lady. Resisting the urge to reward myself with copious amounts of chocolate.

wow that's crazy when comparing a newborns weight. 8lbs is amazing, a whole baby off your body in a week :) well done. my son weights 2 stone 11lbs, cant wait to lose another 12lbs, he feels so heavy to pick up, cant imagine carrying him for more than a minute or 2.

x x

Great losses ladies.

Happy to report another 5lbs gone forever. 13lbs in 2 weeks, coincidentally the exact combined weight of both my boys as newborns.

I got no more newborns to lose so maybe aim lower next week...like a goldfish.

Great losses ladies.

Happy to report another 5lbs gone forever. 13lbs in 2 weeks, coincidentally the exact combined weight of both my boys as newborns.

I got no more newborns to lose so maybe aim lower next week...like a goldfish.

well done Dextermummy, that's brilliant. x x

Back