MONDAY WEIGH IN

Wow thats so good. Well done you.... how did you get 6lbs this week?? Words of wisdom from the big looser!! Well done you!

I was rubbish this week - GAINED ¼lb would you believe!! That'll teach me to go out for a meal and cheat! (Even if it was a 'good' meal!) :break_diet:

Having said that however, my CDC said that she was surprised that one meal would lead to a gain, and she thinks that I'm actually plateauing at the moment. When she was doing CD herself, she also gained ¼lb one week, and she'd been totally faithful to the diet. (She also spent the next two weeks not changing at all, until the weight loss started again.) So I'm just being philosophical about it, and I jumped straight back on the wagon, as I said before. And of course, I'm still a size 12 (I was showing off my new jeans to her, lol!).

But NO MORE cheating - however much hubby cajoles!! I've only got one more week on SS anyway, then I have to go to SS+ in any case - I don't want to have to go back to SS, so I need to be good! :eek:

jacey, my hubby is on about going out for a meal 'good one' as you say. After reading that I may ask him to postpone ;-). Think your CD is right. In my early weeks I weighed daily and had no losses for 6days even though I was 100%. Learnt my lesson as it soon caught up and suddenly felt inches off instead of off the scales. You are doing well. good luck and don't worry about the scales, tape measure will probably prove the scales wrong. Stay happy.

Back