MONDAY Weigh In

weemo

Trying again!!!
I lost 1.5lbs to-day so happy with that.

Hope there are some good results to-day ~ good luck xx

Well done on your weight loss. I have my weigh in tonight but hopefully will lose. I didnt lose anything last week so fingers crossed.

Well done! :)
I also weigh in tonight. I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that I get my 2 Stone Award - I promised myself I'd lose that by my 30th Birthday (which is next week)!!!! :innocent0001:

I lost 6lb this week (put on 3.5lb last week tho!) only 1.5lb to go to my two stone award and next week is my last weigh in before my holiday so I'm hoping I'll get it before I go away!

Good luck everyone
Christine xx

Well done on the losses!! I lost 0.5lb this week. But after losing 11lb in two weeks, I am well happy. Thought my body may resist!!

Good luck to all the monday evening weigh in's!!

Well, I've been and gone and flippin' done it!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Right back in February when I started SW I promised myself I would lose 2 stone by my 30th Birthday and I'VE DONE IT!!!!!! (With a week to spare!) I'm sooooo happy!!!!!:wee:

I've lost 4.5 lbs this week, got my 2 stone award and won SOW!!!! :winner:

I can't stop grinning! :D

Well done to everyone!!!!

Well done everyone! I lost 6.5lbs this week which is my best loss yet, and I won Slimmer Of The Week!

However, I feel like a bit of a fraud as I had my wisdom teeth out last Friday so have only been able to eat stuff like yoghurts and soup for a few days - this has definately helped! :p

Back