Monday Weighers!

well done kelly thats great!! I have lost 2.5 lbs this week so into my stone award!! am well happy! even went to mablethorpe for weekend and resisted ice creams etc and went on lots of walks!! must have helped lol!! good luck to everyone else xxx

Well done ladies, great losses:D:D

Got just over 9 hours until my WI:( Today will drag for sure xxx

Well done to the two of you, that's brilliant. X

Good luck to all other Monday WI's, my fingers are crossed for you all to have a good loss today. X

Well done on the loss today Hun!!!
Ive managed 3lbs this morning too and feeling on top of the world!!

Good luck everyone that has their last August weigh in today.

xxxx

well done everyone on the losses.
I sts this week which is a blessing as I had wine, crisps, ice cream, burger, king rib supper and steak pie over the weekend while out and had an indian meal on sat night wi hubby but tried to be good so will have to watch myself this week. Got the new mag and ee cookbook so just done my menu for week and off to shop and stick to plan and keep my syns for wine at weekend.

I didnt go to bed until 6am this morning, but set my alarm and have just got weighed...

2lb loss!!!! yippee, i'm now my lightest in 4 years!! despite partying till ridiculous o'clock!

Well done everyone on your fabulous weight losses...
I am due to weigh this evening and not looking forward to it..I have been ill this week and have been unable to exercise, although food wise have been ok...Just feeling very fat for the last few days!
I need a good kick up the a**e I think! lol

Hil
xx

2lbs for me this week - got new magazine as well - got the patatoe pie cooking on the oven the now for nightshift and goin to write my weekly list 2ngt aswell - well done every1 - fantastic weight losses

Well done everyone on some fantastic losses this week! :party0019:

I have sts which i am gutted about because I have been angelic all week - went right back to basics, red and green days. Had 8-12 syns every day, been exercising too. :confused: I did wear my jeans today and had a dress on last week which must have made a bit of a difference, but i am still feeling pretty down about it all. :sigh:

Not to be deterred though, i'm sticking with it and am having an extra easy couple of days to try to mix things up even more. Come on!!!! :character00116:

Well done everyone, hope I do as well tommorow

Owh, I didn't stay on plan and had a break week Tues-Sat last week so took tonights WI as a hol. Wish I was getting weighed as I like to know where I am upto!!

Well done to everyone who has been weighed so far and good luck to those who get weighed in this evening :)

I put on 1/2lb..
But as I was ill last week I am very pleased with.....
Hopefully be back on the exercise regime this week and get my stone award next week...Been hovering over that stone for weeks...
Keep your fingers crossed for me please!! haha

Hil
xxxx

Well done all. Lost 2lbs this week:D:D

Back