Monday Weighers!

Hi Kelly...well done on this week's loss!
I've managed to shift 5lbs this week and I've now reached my 7 stone mark.
Aaleigha...good luck for next week!

Well done Kelly and Mrs V - that's an excellent weight loss for you both this week. X

Good luck to all your Monday WI's, I have my fingers crossed for you. X

Good luck to all for WI today, got mine at 7pm, fingers crossed.

Mrs V - fantastic loss this week:D:D

1/2 lb on this week. i'm not too upset since it's that time of the month and i haven't been good this weekend at all, i'm actually quite happy it's not more!

Good job all of you ladies :)

I lost 1.5lb :) I'm really pleased as I lose weight quite slowly and was convinced that I was going to stay the same this week (my second week).

I want to have lost a stone by Christmas and I think that's doable - 10.5lb in 13 weeks :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week! can't believe it, I never lose this much! Ever! x

Still can't believe I've lost 5lbs this week, so happy:D:D:D:D

well done peeps! xx

Well done ever one!! I lost 2 & a half pounds this week. Only 3 more till my first stone yipee! Also got a controversal slimmer of the week as there was confusion whether it was me or someone else so they gave it to both of us:)

I gained 1lb this week. In the last 5 weeks I've sts, sts, sts, +1 & another +1. And would you believe Ive been as good as gold, done nothing wrong. Im fed up with it now. Couldn't stay for the class so my consultants going to ring me. Ive already tried all the things she's suggested.

Mrs V! Omg well done! Thats a brilliant loss.
Well done Kelly, Aaleigha, emmajane, slimbecca, bottbihead, petal and vixcat!
Good luck to everyone else who weighs tonight!
To all the people that gained, dont worry yourselves about it, you have all done so well so far :) x

2lbs off! Yay!

Keep up the good work folks!

nothing good to report from me I am afraid

week 2 stuck to plan 100% and I put back on the weight I lost last week

Back