Monday Weighers!!!

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Hey All

Weighed myself this morning, and i have lost another 2lb :D

How has everybody else got on that gets weighed a Monday? xx

well done! I gained this week - I expected it though as I had a bad week. Only a lb so I'm very lucky.

Good luck everyone!

i lost 6 and a half pounds this week making it 10 in to weeks im so happy and still cant believe it. I ate so many potatoes last week to. I got slimmer of the week slimmer of the month and half stone award. Anyone know how i put them on my signiture?

Well done everyone!
My weigh-in is this evening, fingers/toes/legs/arms crossed that I lose after putting on one and a half pounds last week.. I've been super good and had more variety/less booze :)D), but had a couple of EE days so it will be interesting to see if they have had any effect.
I hate that creeping doubt you have after gaining, I'm so scared I'll put on again - eep!

1.5 pounds for me :D Chuffed as I gained and lost for about two months due to uni stress and now I am only 1/2lb away from where I was before my first gain and got my 2stone award back - yay!

I stayed the same this week and a bit disappointed by that. :(
Had stuck to plan. Did have more than 15 syns yesterday but had been good rest of week and was still under my weekly total of 105.
Did get slimmer of the month though which made me feel a bit better.
Well done everybody on your losses!!

Expected to stay the same as been a bit under the weather but lost 0.5lbs so better than nothing:D

lost 1lb! very pleased as i had a big dirty chinese at the weekend also over synd and had crisps.... have2 get the bum in gear and get to my stone award for xmas..only 4lbs 2go!!

wel done everyone!!

xx
:cool::rolleyes:

Well, I had a very good week of food optimising.... or so I thought.... and gained 1.5lbs. So, Im not happy, Im just feeling like giving up now. Maybe I should be like everyone else in my group and eat out 2 or 3 times a week and have lots of alcohol. That seems to be the way to lose weight..... out of 64 people in my group last night I was the only one with a gain, and I was the only one who sticks to plan all week.... whats the point. ! ! !

After being so scared I went to my group last night and lost 6.5lbs! WOOHOO!

Debbywebby - don't give up! I put on 1.5lb last week after sticking to the plan (I had one night out but saved up my syns).

I was really down, but went home and had a proper look at my food diary, realised I was sticking to eating the same things all the time, so made more of an effort to try new recipes and have a more varied diet. I also ate MORE this week, and used my syns in my meals and on treats rather than just saving them up for a binge. I also started to walk a bit more, stomping up the hill rather than getting the bus, but nothing too crazy!

Do you keep a food diary? I wouldn't be without one now as it's vital to keep track of what you are eating and see what you can add or take away to benefit you the most. I'm also rubbish of keeping track of things unless I write them down!

And look at what you have lost! It may be coming off slower than anticipated, but don't look at others weight loss and feel bad, as cliche as it is we are all different and lose weight in different ways. It WILL happen. It already is!

Speech over! :D

Hi Esme
Oh i know you are right.... i was just having a bit of a rant....
was just gob smacked thats all.
Im still on plan today though, I havent given up......... honestly. lol
So what kind of things did you eat differently then.?
Well done for your loss.... WOW.... that really is fabulous.

Thank you!
I saw that I was eating the same old ryvita for lunch, eating lots of eggs, bread, alpen light bars everyday, I was feeling really bloated. I don't eat meat and have been sticking to Green days, but after reading about it on here I threw in a few EE days as I eat fish. A can of tuna/mackerel fills me up more than an egg and is a lot more pleasant! I also struggle to eat my two hexb's, so having only one of each worked better for me.
I've been bringing in jacket potatoes for lunch, making huge batches of soup, and always have a ton of chopped veg and fruit to hand, as well as a load of mini milks in the freezer (1.5 syns!)
I've also been teaching myself to like green tea as it is meant to boost metabilism (not sure if that really works though) and drinking peppermint tea to stop bloating - sexy!
Don't be scared to try something new really, as it can suddenly all make sense and have an effect.

Back