Monday WI

Hi Angelicloser,,,,,,, so sorry to hear you have had to endure Lyrica - I hope you had some pain relief at least. Are you off it now? Did you notice any other side effects taking you over? It was unfortunate for me having taken Gabapentin for years I took the advice of the pain clinic and changed over to Lyrica. It really was the worst thing I could have ever done and aside from developing many minor side effects I gained 2 stone in 10 days and developed an heart problem where before I had never had any issues, including always having a good blood pressure. I actually got to such a very low point thinking I had really become very ill I was advised to come of it by my GP and that was the point I decided to start LT again. I truly believe starting LT again, getting off the Lyrica and hopefully, eventually, reducing all the rest of my drugs is going to be the best thing I've done in many years (aside from marrying my lovely hubbie that is lol)
I really hope things get better for you and using LT will help you too. It worked for me many years ago and I have total faith in it :)

I gained 2stone in the last year thanks to citalopram but it worked for my anxiety n depression so can't knock it!! And I've managed to lose that weight n more since I've been on lipotrim so it's all good :)

Hi Yellow, horrible isn't it, how medication can do one good thing and play total havoc with the rest of our body. So good to hear it helped you though and you managed to lose all the weight it made you gain. I am so reliant on this website to keep me distracted and love following peoples successes yours included. You started with very similar weight to me and I'm so chuffed for you that you are doing so, so well - you must be so happy with your results so far. I am only on Day 10 and I have to be honest I am feeling really very poorly - I'm unsure whether it's because my will power is really low or because I'm genuinely not too well but still I'm going to try and make it to Day 14 and take it from there. The horrible empty and still gurgling feeling is making me feel really sick - roll on the time when I start to feel the energy you all talk about!!
Thank you for being so inspirational, I wish you lots of weight loss lol xx:D

Thanks Sarah

And thank you steamy... My only advice would be to persevere and take each day at a time...

When I first started my body practically physically rejected every sip of the shake I had... I would wretch whilst drinking them and feel ill for hours after each one but now 30 days later I'm having no problems drinking them... I have bags of energy and go to the gym or swimming everyday (since last week) ... I'm made up with my losses so far but I have a long way to go... The main thing with a diet like this is changing your attitude and mentality to food... Just because it's there does not mean we have to eat it... Just because were sad, stressed, bored or because others are eating doesn't mean we have to!!

I'm hoping to lose another 4stn by refeed week beginning 16th July ... Ramadan (Muslim fasting month) starts that week so have to come off lipotrim for a month... After that I will see the damage and either do TFR again with slim n save or do maintenance to get to my goal of 13st7lbs then I'm going to have a low carb/low fat diet for life probably Glycemic Load based and maintain between 14st and 13st7lb hopefully!!

Good luck on your journey xx

I lost 3lbs... Was gutted at first but that's nearly 3 stone in total so happy now! Birthday week this week so had Monday off and ate lots :eek: but was straight on 100% yesterday and WI on Tuesday next week due to bank holiday so hopefully the damage won't be too bad!!

Lost 5lbs last Tuesday but since then have been eating without even a refeed so probably put the 5lb and more back on :(

Been hectic with the new job and trying to get visa sorted and no car insurance but luckily found a new pharmacy today that is open till 8pm even on a Saturday!

Off in a while to get weighed and get on it! Back to TFR 100% tomorrow!!

Gahhh omg the new chemist scales are showing a 9lb gain in 4 days! Can I really put on 9lbs in 4 days? Really depressed :( feel so down!

Hi honey stressed!! Very busy with work etc!! On the plus side have lost 6 of the nine lbs I gained as of today but official new WI day on sat so hopefully might lose more by then!

The 9lb was probably just the difference in the two scales, so its not really "real" weight ;) My chemists new scales weigh 7lb heavier that the old ones but they are NOT having my half stone back lol. How long until your trip??

Hey Kay! How you doing?

I don't think it was the scales as my new home scales said the same thing but it's most likely water weight and will go eventually not gonna let it bring me down! Need to just write that week off and move on!

Haven't got my visa it's gonna take a minimum of six weeks because of my parents being born in Pakistan! Just going to have to wait for it to be processed... Will hopefully go towards the end of summer now! It's just frustrating that my colleague not of Pakistani origin got his visa processed in a week!

Hey Kay! How you doing?

I don't think it was the scales as my new home scales said the same thing but it's most likely water weight and will go eventually not gonna let it bring me down! Need to just write that week off and move on!

Haven't got my visa it's gonna take a minimum of six weeks because of my parents being born in Pakistan! Just going to have to wait for it to be processed... Will hopefully go towards the end of summer now! It's just frustrating that my colleague not of Pakistani origin got his visa processed in a week!

Hey :D I'm doing good thanks. That's a pain about the visa, but on the plus side that gives you longer on Lipotrim before you go. Seems a bit unfair that you have to wait for your visa though!!
I've just spent the evening trying on my "small clothes" and was not disappointed :D Think I will have to treat myself to some new clothes for my hols in August.
I hope you get on ok at tomorrows weigh in ;)

Thanks love! Lucky u .. I don't have any small clothes! My super skinny jeans look like regular ones on me now and slays have to be careful they don't slide! Stick to leggings n tunics now and dresses n tights for work with the help of strategic safety pins!

Just checked my weight couldn't wait till morning! My scales say I've lost the 9lbs I gained!! Official update tomorrow though!!

Back