Monday...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by JustForMe, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

Whats everyone doing today?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. dizzy40

dizzy40 Well-Known Member

Grrrr going to work in a bit - doing 11-7. Just had three days off and hate Mondays.

Hope you are ok after yesterdays news - hopefully you will be able to get some more info off your mum.

Thinking of you, Dx

4. Rae

Rae Well-Known Member

Finding my way to some silly exam centre miles from my uni.

Best findin out now how long it takes than on the day of my exam.

Then...

Silly obligations revision.

I so cant be arsed with my degree.

Blah!

;)

5. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Well-Known Member

Still recovering as I was vomiting from Friday morning and only feeling better today. So I am hoping to start back tomorrow. And AF arrived too which does not help the cause. Had to go back to the doctors to get tablets to stop me being sick.

6. sharon kim

sharon kim Well-Known Member

i took my dog to the vets he had an operation on his knee on thursday and is still not right in himself he wont eat his own food so having to hand feed him scrambled eggs chicken and ham , i made him chicken soup from scratch yesterday kids said we never get home made soup when were ill lol god hes spoilt

7. JustForMe

the dogs the most important member of the family my cat is :D

8. sharon kim

sharon kim Well-Known Member

lol hes just so pathetic just lays there with his sad eyes every so often he crys so you will give him some thing not daft that dog lol im dreading him having the other knee done

9. JustForMe

awww dogs are like men all they need is a bit of attention, food and they're belly rubbed!