monsoon,nictastic,missblonde or cuddly fairy

Nope but have been looking for them posting since I came back as they were all here when I was here last time.

In fact it was a post that cuddlyfairy put up about 4/5 weeks ago that made me make that decision to come back and get to target.

Miss em!

Nicki I thought i'd seen you before lol Hello I haven't seen them for ages. Cuddlyfairy was about just after xmas I think but not seen any of the others x

nope. Was lookin them too lol And medea.

Is it weird to get nostalgic over a forum?? lol I just remember the names from a time I was doin well on lt. I think they are my minimins equivalent of lucky knickers! ;)

WHERE ARE YOU??!!!

hiya nicki not heard from any of them for a while

It was reading about monsoon adn her amazing encouragement that inspired me to "try" this diet as I felt so huge I couldn't see it working but despite a recent blip ( and a defection to CD i'm now 5 stone lighter and still going.
Maybe it is a nature of a forum like this that people come and go and the moderators are the ones who remain consistant

havent seen them either. cuddly fairy was here wen i last was and knew she'd probably be finished by now so went to her photo album to see.. but it doesnt seem as though she's been bk for a while. or rainbow bright?

Back