Montannas LL Journey :)

Hi hunnies

DAY 8:

Today i spent most of the day shopping. :) It was great, saw lots of stuff i was just dying to buy (all in size 8's)lol but i think i'll wait until i have actually lost it first. Gosh there are so many gorgeous clothes for slim women.... and hopefully soon i shall be purchasing them too. :D
Ooohh and the underwear!!!!! :rolleyes: I just cant wait! lol
Last night at class one of my friends said she has been splitting her packs in half so that she 'eats' 8times a day rather than 4. I tried it today, and i will be doing it that way from now on i think. It makes me feel like im having more. I still put the same amount of water and to me it tastes no different so thats good.
Been trying to up my water intake today. Ive done 5litres so 1 more than usual. I hope i can keep to 5 a day now.
Still got one more pack before bed, think i'll have a mushroom soup.

Pixie - Well done babe! Its very hard to resist food, and chilli chicken burgers and chips! Well, i take my hat off to you. :D Keep up the good work hunny. xx

Dietingqueen - You are lucky that you dont find it hard to constantly be around food. Thats a huge help! Yes hunnie, im hoping that will be he's reaction heehee :eek: I get butterflys thinking of it now. lol. I just hope i keep to this and do it now.xx

Montanna xxxxxxx

Just checking my ticker lol

Hi hunnies

DAY 10

Sorry i didnt update yesterday ladies, i was run off my feet all day, so much so i didnt actually have my first pack until 8pm! :eek:
Anyhoooo...... Todays day ten and im feeling great! Every day that passes gets easier and i can officially say 'I really believe i can do this'! :D
Had a pop-in today, went and swapped 8 of my packs for all chocolate. Yummy! I luurve them. Im now addicted to chocolate shakes. :rolleyes:
Also, lost a futher 3.53lbs thats a total of 10.13lbs. Im soo pleased with that. If thats not enough to keep me going then nothing is. It also easier as ive found a good friend in all of my group members, there a lovely bunch and it feels like ive known them forever! Couldnt ask for nicer people to do this with. :)
Roll on day 11!

Montanna xxxxx

Hi Montanna,

Wow...you are doing so well hun, keep up the good work. Tou mentioned the underwear....Ohhhh i agree, it's so lovely to be able to wear sexy underwear, my hubbies doesn't know whats hit him..LOL

Glad you have a nice group, our group is lovely. One of them is leaving us to go to managerment, i'll be joining her in two weeks. Will miss the rest of the group i've really enjoyed meeting up with the girls weekly. We've made a pack that we must stay intouch, is lovely that bening overweight does have same good points.....Meeting new people with the same goals as yourself.

look forward to reading your next post hun..xxxx

Back