morning breath

SBR08

every morning since i started LT i wake up with the most disgusing taste in my mouth! its so gross!!!!!

are you with a partner and does he sleep walk???

I know all about it! I also have an outbreak of acne since i started LT.. is that related does anyone know?

I know all about it! I also have an outbreak of acne since i started LT.. is that related does anyone know?

iv never heard of that but the breath..... im with you there x

VLCD's and ketosis can make you sleep walk and people have been found gnawing on the toilet seat in the middleof the night.......you never know???

lmao fft...
As for spots i had a few at first...but, now my skin is better than ever!
The breath!!!!...Just something you have to deal with... up your water as much as you can and drink just before you go to bedxx

LOL!! (the gnawing at toilet seat).
Good to see your picture back up Nic..

I wake up every morning with a mouth that feels like I've eaten the bottom of a birdcage!!!! Urgh!

I refuse to kiss my OH till I've brushed my teeth! My breath could be grounds for divorce before then!!!!!

x

Hmmmm chewing loo seat!!! would explain why I have breath that would kill a dragon lol Was starting to think it was one of my cats doing naughties in the night.

eeeek

ooh ive never seen or heard of them? i might have a look out for them tomorrow!

the pharmacy i go to advises you to have them. apparently they are the only breath freshener you can have.

aside from toothpaste, obviously...

i thought my breath was more like i'd licked a donkey's ass.

listerine strips are good...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Thank god I just had a wee, otherwise i'd be a gonna.

Hunted high and low for listerine strips today, brought a humungus bottle of mouth wash extra breath fresh instead. Gotta carry that bad boy in me handbag 24/7 :giggle:

yeah thats them! they actually help when you're hungry as well.

blow your head off a bit for the first minute! lol

Back