MORNING! IM IN LOVE......

supermummy

...with cd ;)
Its my 4th day on cd ss, and i did happen to do a little booboo on day2 but i quickly put it in the past and got back on the wagon drinkin like theres no 2morrow. I know ur not supposed to but i weighed myself this mornin and ive lost 5lbs in 3 days!!! wooohooo! Thats really given me the kick to stick to it and try harder and get the water down. Cant wait for me 1st wi on friday now.
For those of you cders who have just started, please stick to it...its so worth it! :)

Well done Supermummy, it's so exciting when the scales show a loss, i know it's a cliche but nothing tastes as good as that feeling ;)

Hi again, supermummy - that loss is amazing - congratulations & good luck with the rest of the week. Your sister -in-law will be eating her words in no time at all (& I bet she''ll be really jealous). You goal was to loose 2 stone by the start of January - you are almost 1/4 of the way there or you will be by the end of the week!!!!!!!!

Hi again, supermummy - that loss is amazing - congratulations & good luck with the rest of the week. Your sister -in-law will be eating her words in no time at all (& I bet she''ll be really jealous). You goal was to loose 2 stone by the start of January - you are almost 1/4 of the way there or you will be by the end of the week!!!!!!!!

Thanx blue eyes. :) Im gonna try to avoid weighin myself again until the 1st wi.

Back