Morning

Emily2009

:D morning everyone! hope everyone has a good day on it!

Yawning :)

Blimey - our bedtime / morning habits are in synch ! Scary !

Yeah but im shattered lol dunno about you! Coffee is required!

Already ahead of you - having a mocha shake with added coffee & a fag right now :)

Hope you slept well :)

Geez your on the ball! Do you always have your shake when you get up? I'll not have mine for a wee while yet. (that sounds wrong lol) im having a coffee and a cig now.... ahhh ten minutes children free... bliss!

Morning all - I get up around 6.30am, get daughter off to Nursery(hubby and son left in house!) and off to work for 8am-12.30pm. I'm at my desk just now having quick nosey with my glass of water and two small tangerines - yum! Needless to say, I've had my coffee and fags already and I'm raring to go!

Nipped into a BP garage down the road from our office which has a M&S Simply Food in it and spotted cheese stuffed salmon fillets on offer - that's tea for tonight sorted out with some lovely green beans - yum yum!

Today it's work, collect daughter at lunchtime and drop her round at my mums for her weekly nanny and grandad afternoon and dinner, then home to get it sorted and me changed, collect son and his friend from school, get them back an organised for football, then off to their football for an hour, drop off friend and home to feed son, then he's off to Beavers at the back of 6pm, dinner for us then pick him up then get the kids ready for bed............roll on 8pm tonight so I can sit with my salmon and watch Gok on C4!

Have a great day x

Oh my goodness you have one heck of a busy day ahead of you! Ive just to dress the little un then get the three of them down to nursery and then its off to sit on my bum on this course till 2pm! Wooohoo who said education was boring lol beats cbeebies any day of the week lol

Salmon with cheese sounds lovely, let me know what you think of it, hope its nice! Do your kids go to bed around 8pm then alison? Thats when mine go, well thats the plan anyway, they all played up last night except the baby he was the only one in bed on time!

Hi Emily - today's just a normal day for me, Monday to Friday's are pretty hectic, got friends and their kids coming tomorrow afternoon when I get home, then I've got a keep fit class at night, Thursday's it swimming lessons after school...it just goes on and on - can't wait 'till the weekend!

We put the kids the bed at around 8pm and Lucy's good at going down after her story (she's coming up 4), however, Matthew, who's coming up 7, tends to play in his room or play his DS etc and can still be awake at 9-10pm but he stays in his room and is no trouble - well, most of the time!

Enjoy your course, as you say at least you get to sit down! You must be mega organised in the morning with 3 kids - yikees!

Speak to you later x

Hi all and good morning!

It's my first day on CS and so far have tried the caffe late shake for brekkie which was fine, I'm not hungry yet which is unusual for me as I normally get hungry by 10am!

Anyhow I'm in work now having shipped my dd (5) off to school, got a meeting at 11 then lunch with a client - I love lunches out but it's at an Italian restaurant which is tough will prob have salmon or chicken without the spuds.

Got running training tonight then home for a shake I guess. That will be the tough bit, running 8 miles with only a shake at the end. If that works then I'm home and dry on this diet I think!!!

Good luck all

P
x

I have 3 girls but having a teenager is bliss shes wonderful and helps if I need it.
My girls are 13,9 and 4 imagion that in 5-6 years time oooooo the hormones lol.

Have a good shake day xx

Hi all and good morning!

It's my first day on CS and so far have tried the caffe late shake for brekkie which was fine, I'm not hungry yet which is unusual for me as I normally get hungry by 10am!

Anyhow I'm in work now having shipped my dd (5) off to school, got a meeting at 11 then lunch with a client - I love lunches out but it's at an Italian restaurant which is tough will prob have salmon or chicken without the spuds.

Got running training tonight then home for a shake I guess. That will be the tough bit, running 8 miles with only a shake at the end. If that works then I'm home and dry on this diet I think!!!

Good luck all

P
x

have a protien snack too maybe an hour before you go?xxDay 1 will fly and you sound really busy too :)

Back