Morrisons Sausages - change of wrapper HELP

Hi People,

Anyone out there recently bought the morrisons eat smart sausages??

They have changed the packaging and im now not sure whether they are the diet ones and if they are still free??? Ive used the syn calculator on the slimming world website where they come up as 1/2 syn but I know sometimes this can give different values to the syn list of food. If anyone has the old package, can they compare the ingredients for me please..... the new package is as follows:

The package is 454g with 8 sausages

Per sausage:
Calories: 71
Carbs: 4.7
Fat: 1.7
protein: 9.4

Thanks!! Dont want to use extra syns and not know about them!!

Cheers

They have changed the packaging though havent they??? Im sure the cumberland sausage was there too in a different packaging???

Damn!! Stocked up on them thinking they were the free ones!!!

Ah well!

They are different packaging and also different sauage and i dont like them,, i did like the diet ones but these in the blue packet are not nice!!

Yeah they are the ones i dont like! the diet ones were lovely but them in blue packet are now :-( looks like i will have to use 2 1/2 syns each for tesco ones they ar nice

Oh - because the diet ones were free and these arent - i couldnt see any of the ones that said diet on them like they used too..... all their new sausages seem to now be in a blue wrapper though!

And they are all horrible they dont brown in the oven at all :-(

Hi

I have just checked the syn value on the calculator and eat smart sausages in the new packaging is 26.5 syns for the full pack which is over 3 syns per sausage. Please be aware of this as if anyone is still counting them as free it could be the difference between losing weight and not.

Back