Morrisons Sausages

Karen

Serial Foodie!
What has happened to the frozen eat smart sausages? didn't they used to be free? I just bought 2 packets of them then, as an after-thought, checked the syn value. they are 3 syns on a red day and 6.5 on green. I am not flipping happy! had i realised i woulda bought the chilled ones. no sausage casserole today then! :cry:

yeah i knew they were 1/2 but i thought they always were. i didnt mind as thats really low but THREE?! im a bit of a sausage fiend so im slihtly gutted about all this lol

yeah i knew they were 1/2 but i thought they always were. i didnt mind as thats really low but THREE?! im a bit of a sausage fiend so im slihtly gutted about all this lol

I love sausages too! Weight watchers do some great chilled ones that are only 0.5 syns and they are delicious! :D

I don't live near to a Morrisons, so I miss out on their Eat Smart range, which seems to be quite good from what I've heard on this forum :(

thank you hun, i'll give them a go. I love the WW smoked bacon so i bet the bangers are yummy. i know the extra lean sainsbury ones are nice but i dont go there often. i dont usually go to morisons either but popped in especially for those stupid sausages earlier lol

No hun, the FROZEN ones were ALWAYS this high in syns. Its the chilled that were free, and of course as you know are now 0.5syn xx

Back