Motivation quickly!!!!

honeypop

Gold Member
Currently I'm sitting in a packed out car in KFC car park while everyone feasts on a KFC!!!

Just think how great you'll feel when they've all finished and you can enjoy something within your syns later, which you'll probably enjoy more knowing what you resisted. Be strong!!!

By the time you read this you have overcome the urge to have one too , your loss so far is fab you dont want to undo it be strong

Don't do it!! Think how much better being ur ideal weight will feel compared to how that manly greasy chicken will taste. How many people will have handled that mankey chicken anyway?? Bet you could make summit that tastes miles better!!!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol thanks. I stayed away from it!! Just home. Making some nice dinner

You have to tell yourself that KFC is rubbish food and not nearly good enough for someone of your superior and sophisticated tastes. OK, probably not a good idea to repeat that to anyone else around you, or you might get thumped, but just say it in your head!!

AnnaFaraday said:
You have to tell yourself that KFC is rubbish food and not nearly good enough for someone of your superior and sophisticated tastes. OK, probably not a good idea to repeat that to anyone else around you, or you might get thumped, but just say it in your head!!

Lol that made me giggle

am tryig this next time hubby gets a dominos! lol

I'm glad I didn't touch the KFC!! Weigh in today and I'm 5lbs down :)

Well done on the weight lose and resisting - personally I can't stand KFC I hate the coating and the grease
now if it had been McDonalds that might have been different!

Back