MrMoJo - Monday - Week 4

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
My second week of not being 100% TS but I have lost the 3lb that I put back on last week, which is a plus. Back to a total of 14lb lost over all now and hit the 1 stone in 4 weeks so not bad considering.

I've included my measurements below, so if anyone isn't already taking measurements and is just relying on the scales, you can see the inches lost for my first 4 weeks.

Measurements (inches):

Start -> Week4 -> Lost
16.75 -> 16.50 -> 0.25 (Neck)
13.50 -> 12.50 -> 1.00 (Upper Arm)
46.50 -> 44.00 -> 2.50 (Chest)
49.50 -> 46.00 -> 3.50 (Waist - across my bellybutton :))
48.00 -> 46.50 -> 1.50 (Hips)
27.00 -> 24.50 -> 2.50 (Thigh)
18.00 -> 17.00 -> 1.00 (Calf)

Excellent loss, well done Mr Mojo, cracking loss of inches too:D

Well done that's great!! I love seeing the inches disappear :) x

Yay!! Well done - the inch loss is fantastic! I haven't been taking measurements but I think I might start as you seem to have lost loads of for a stone in weight! Another thing to help keep going.

Keep it up :D

Measurements can be so important, as you can STS for a few weeks and they show your still losing, stopping deppression from setting in and binge eating or quitting as a result :)

They can also help you avoid being obsessed with the scales, by making you look more at your body shape. Your clothes can tell you a different story to the scales ;)

I'd highly recommend the scales+tape measure combination to everyone :D

Great job on recouping your gain .... well done hun x

Thanks Skinny!! :D

That's really good mrmojo! Amazing inch lost. I think I may have to take some measurements - I know my jeans are getting baggy and starting to look like a clown. My 4th WI was ment to be yday n I just spent the last two nights in Germany. Iv been good so can't wait to get home and weigh myself :)

Thanks shivam, good luck for your WI :D

Measurements can be so important, as you can STS for a few weeks and they show your still losing, stopping deppression from setting in and binge eating or quitting as a result :)

They can also help you avoid being obsessed with the scales, by making you look more at your body shape. Your clothes can tell you a different story to the scales ;)

I'd highly recommend the scales+tape measure combination to everyone :D

Thanks Mr Mojo, This is such a good idea, I will start measuring in the hopes I'm losing the inches on weeks when I'm not losing much weight. Hopefully will stop the down in the dumps feeling..:(

Back