MRS DEPP (day early I know, but want to be first) lol

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Happy Birthday Mrs D....have A Great Day Xxx

Mrs Depp,

Happy birthday for tomorrow. I hope you have a lora lora laughs and a lora lora fun. :D

See yas!

C-C xx

LMAO What ARE you two like? :D:D:D

Thanks for your birthday wishes ladies!! Much appreciated, even though I'm trying to avoid thinking about my age! :eek:

I'm sure I'll do my best to 'ave a lorra lorra laffs and spend the day feelin' sound as a pound lah!! :D;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS D!! XX

:D Happy Birthday Carol, have a great day, 39 again, how many times is that now 4 or 5 :D:p

Happy birthday MRS D. Have a great day, wheres Johnny Taking you lol

Thanks everyone lol! :eek::eek:

I will especially enjoy opening the pressie, thank you Mini :D, eating the cake, thank you Becky :D and drooling over the pic of Mr Depp, thank you Becky :D

Allan a lady doesn't divulge her age, especially how many times she's had her 39th birthday lol! ;);):D

Hehe Sarah, I've not had a phone call yet from Mr Depp so don't know where he's taking me lol! He must've 'lost' my mobile number, though don't know how 'cos I tattooed it on his chest the last time I broke into his hotel room after stalking him for days! :D:D

WOO!!! Happy birthday missus xxx

I think he must be playing hard to get Mrs D, you know the "treat em mean keep em keen types" lol

Happy Birthday, Mrs Depp again sorry its late.
I hope you enjoyed your special day
Love Maria p.s hope you acheive your goals this year as it is a new year for you.xxx

Back