mug shots

Manufacturer is Mug Shot. Just use the A-Z (view all manufacturers) and go to M...

just found this :-

Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 11½ Syns
green.gif
Green Free

creamy cheese mug shot

Hi Im new here and am hoping to join slimming world online next week. I have a done slimming world before and found it the best diet by far! I just have a syn query: does anyone know if Mug shot creamy cheese pasta is free in EE or what the syn value is?? Thanks x

hey there, i'm a newbie aswell - i've found this for you :

Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried, 68g sachet 2 syns

hey there, i'm a newbie aswell - i've found this for you :

Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried, 68g sachet 2 syns

But it is defo 2 syns! With Mugshots, the 1% fat ones are free, the 2% ones are 1/2 syn and the 3% ones are 2 syns (creamy cheese is 3% fat) Enjoy- Mugshots have helped me through sticky situations on many occasions eg in work if I haven't had a break during a shift- I make it and have it behind the desk (I work on and Intensive Care Unit) and for all people know it could be a cup of tea! (Except I do use a fork and get sauce all over my nose sometimes! LOL!)X

But it is defo 2 syns! With Mugshots, the 1% fat ones are free, the 2% ones are 1/2 syn and the 3% ones are 2 syns (creamy cheese is 3% fat) Enjoy- Mugshots have helped me through sticky situations on many occasions eg in work if I haven't had a break during a shift- I make it and have it behind the desk (I work on and Intensive Care Unit) and for all people know it could be a cup of tea! (Except I do use a fork and get sauce all over my nose sometimes! LOL!)X

i drop it down my front lol!! big ole splodge right between the puppies!!! lol

Back