Extra Easy Mugshot Mains??

Hiya,

Just joined :)
Wondering if anyone else uses mugshots within their mains e.g I've started cooking the S&S ones with king prawns and Chinese leaf and having tht as my dinner! I could eat it every day for tea coz it's yum! But just worried incase this would be considered a cheat? As I'm having 2 packs at once?

Thanks for any feedback! :)

I doubt it would be considered a cheat, you're not changing the purpose of the food which is generally when tweaks arise. If you're still losing at a decent rate then i wouldn't worry about it. If your losses stall a bit though i would probably cut back to just one mugshot and really bulk out the veg i had with it.

I like the cheesy mug shot with broccoli & cauliflower - it's like a cauliflower cheese (think these are 1 or 2 syns a pack tho!) :0)

Sounds scrummy & perfectly acceptable to me.

You have seen the thread warning us about the cheaper sachets from say B&M or £strecher though? I think the Sweet & Sour is OK but other 1% ones that should be free actually have syns due to altered ingredients.

Good luck

I love the tomato one I chop up a chicken fillet and eat it together yummy. Anyone any good tips for low syn snacks at night?

Perfect, mind at ease!
Did see the notice abt the different designed packs, just sticking to the original ones from the big stores anyway just to be safe!

Thanks everyone!

Kayla x

Not sure if u wanted to know (but ill tell u,anyway lol) in Asda their own pasta pots are free :) and I think they're 4 for 2quid so perfect for lunch at work x

Back