BritneyDean

The ones with red writing are free.
Black writing. .. HAVE SYNS.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130408_001837.png
    ForumRunner_20130408_001837.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 3,807
I've never seen the ones with black writing before xxx

Those are the ones sold by "bargain" shops such as £ Land, B&M Bargains, etc. Whereas the free ones (with the red writing) are more typically found in supermarkets xx

Its best to check the syns of them all I think before buying as even some of the red writing ones are synned. I may be wrong however. I know the spicy sweet and sour red writing ones are free. Love them !

The ones with red writing are free.
Black writing. .. HAVE SYNS.

This is not really true sorry although I understand what you are saying
There are some mugshots with red writing that have syns and there is one with black writing that is free so blanket statements like this do no work As Hollys Nan says its always best to check online for the particular packet you are using :)

Those are the ones sold by "bargain" shops such as £ Land, B&M Bargains, etc. Whereas the free ones (with the red writing) are more typically found in supermarkets xx

Thanks Hun xxx

A good indication when you are in the shop with the red writing ones anyway is that they have a percentage of fat on the corner. Think the 1% ones are free, but again as Patchwork and myself say, its best to check beforehand. :)

Wont it not be the age of the packaging? I was told, Thai, Chicken, Spicy Tom and Sweet and Sour are free. I am not eating these at the moment as I am on Red weeks (love meat and do not want to do EE) but thought I would just share what I was told. If I am wrong with these flavours please tell me : )

How strange. You would think they would all be the same. Thanks for the link. :)

Think it has something to do with the ingredients used in them. The ones that are sold in the £ shop etc. sell at a cheaper price and are therefore made with cheaper ingredients which probably aren't as nutritious or good for us as those from supermarkets. I'm sure that's what I'd read anyway...

You can get some of the free ones in home bargains for 39p each. I get them all the time.
I only like tomato and basil but there were others, there was definitely chicken but I'm not sure whether that one is free.

This is not really true sorry although I understand what you are saying
There are some mugshots with red writing that have syns and there is one with black writing that is free so blanket statements like this do no work As Hollys Nan says its always best to check online for the particular packet you are using :)

I can guarantee that the photo I posted, the ones with red writing are free and the black are synned.

I can guarantee that the photo I posted, the ones with red writing are free and the black are synned.

ScarletStar is right in what I was trying to say but looking back at your photo it is of the sweet and sour mugshots and both the red and black writing versions of that particular flavour are free :)

It is the only flavour I like but having tried the bargain store version it tastes nothing like the original one unfortunately so I guess I will be sticking with the red ones xx

Back