mugshots

shezam

Silver Member
Hey everyone, sorry I'm on my phone using the app so I can't search threads, was wondering if anyone knows the syns of minestrone, tomatoes & herb, cheesy & sweet & spur mugshots?

Thanks in advance x

Thank you! Looks like they are mostly free apart from cheesy.

Another question, you know how one.third.of.plate is to be superfree? I'm assuming this doesn't count for snacks like mugshots? I'm having one just now but have the feeling I should eat salad or.fruit after? If anyone could put me right please! X

Thank you! Looks like they are mostly free apart from cheesy.

Another question, you know how one.third.of.plate is to be superfree? I'm assuming this doesn't count for snacks like mugshots? I'm having one just now but have the feeling I should eat salad or.fruit after? If anyone could put me right please! X

I think you should, I have a piece of fruit or a bit of salad with every snack I have, it's one of the binds with the EE plan but I don't mind it, I tend to have Melon or a banana.

No you dont have to 1/3 Superfree every time you eat a snack - BUT, that said the idea is to try to reach for superfree stuff FIRST to snack on in general, rather than snacking on free or synned stuff. Its fine to have a Mugshot if you want one, but its always best to pick superfree stuff if you can.

The point in the 1/3 superfree in your main meals is to control the portions of NON superfree stuff you eat - superfree stuff is extremely low in calories and great to pad your meal out and fill you up without eating so much of the more energy-dense stuff.

I think you should, I have a piece of fruit or a bit of salad with every snack I have, it's one of the binds with the EE plan but I don't mind it, I tend to have Melon or a banana.

The superfree isnt there to eat AS WELL AS whatever else your eating, like I sad above its there to limit the amount of other stuff youre eating - so if youre having a melon/banana AS WELL AS whatever else, you'd be better of just filling up on the melon/banana first and then seeing how you feel - if youre still hungry then go ahead and eat whatever the other thing was that you were having the fruit with - but the point is FIRST to fill up on superfree - so you might not even want the more energy-dense stuff once you've had the melon/banana.

Theres no point eating superfree for the sake of it, its really to help you not eat other stuff. Hope that helps :)

The superfree isnt there to eat AS WELL AS whatever else your eating, like I sad above its there to limit the amount of other stuff youre eating - so if youre having a melon/banana AS WELL AS whatever else, you'd be better of just filling up on the melon/banana first and then seeing how you feel - if youre still hungry then go ahead and eat whatever the other thing was that you were having the fruit with - but the point is FIRST to fill up on superfree - so you might not even want the more energy-dense stuff once you've had the melon/banana.

Theres no point eating superfree for the sake of it, its really to help you not eat other stuff. Hope that helps :)

Oops, sorry to the OP, thanks for clearing that up, my C needs educating too then!

I know this is an old thread (which I found by searching as we are told too) but I have to say this is the best way I have ever seen the SF rule explained!!!

Well done for making it so obviously clear Ermintrude and if one more person reads it and thinks differently, like me, then I think you deserve a mahoosive gold star.

I've literally just found a mugshot in my cupboard which will fit in for lunch perfectly where i'm working today and my immediate thought was" Oh i'll have to go shopping for some fruit to go with that" when really it will be enough for me.

You learn something new everyday!

Back