muller light and cherrios

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi just wanted to know how many pro-points are in cheerios and muller light thanks x

40g bowl of cheerios = 4pp
mullerlight = 2pp

xx

on esource some of the mullers are 3 points :(

mmmmm i have 30g cheerios and a ww vanilla yoghurt for breaky sometimes, only 4pp for the lot! x

smirnoff said:
on esource some of the mullers are 3 points :(

Are they? I could only find strawberry mullerlight on esource which was 2. Which ones are 3pm Hun? I eat loads of mullerlights... You can guarantee I've been pointing em wrong!

tonic, on my esource it says mandarin, rhubarb and strawberry are all 3! the majority of others appear to be 2 though

smirnoff said:
tonic, on my esource it says mandarin, rhubarb and strawberry are all 3! the majority of others appear to be 2 though

I'm only going by the iPhone app, maybe it's not as up to date! Will have to spark the laptop up later and investigate the nv's xx

Tonic said:
Are they? I could only find strawberry mullerlight on esource which was 2. Which ones are 3pm Hun? I eat loads of mullerlights... You can guarantee I've been pointing em wrong!

Any of the Muller Light yogurts I've pointed on the WW Calculator have all come up at 2 PP for the pot

i have the book and it says between 2-3 pp

I worked out all 3 chocolate varieties as 2pp each using the Calc. Bought a few in Asda yesterday for 25p each so will work out those just in case. Banana and custard = HEAVEN. :)

Back