Muller light fat free Greek Style Yogurt

Am I the only person in the universe that found these really boring and bland? :confused:

Oh my god these are like extremely worth the 1/2 syn it's heaven

I've only tried the coconut ones, thought it was a lovely little treat. I have the cherry ones in the fridge, looking forward to trying them. My boyfriend loves the coconut ones, will def be buying more. Will have to try the peach ones as well

Honeyed peach is definately my favourite, although I still haven't got around to trying the cherry ones yet

anyone got the lemon ones yet? cant find them anywhere!!

I've had the lemon ones from Waitrose, Tesco and Morrisons. Widely available!

These are my second favourite after the coconut flavour.

Asda had them for £1.50 last week (all flavours). .My stock is running down so I hope they're still on offer.

My fave's in order: Coconut, Lemon, Cherry, Peach

I have not seen the cherry or lemon anywhere round Bedford at all?? Will keep looking... May have to try st neots ... :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i love the coconut and lemon ones! Ive started using the coconut one when im making SW Korma - just use 2 pots of coconut greek yogurt instead of the natural fat free yogurt and you get a gorgeous authentic korma taste in your curry :)

i love the coconut and lemon ones! Ive started using the coconut one when im making SW Korma - just use 2 pots of coconut greek yogurt instead of the natural fat free yogurt and you get a gorgeous authentic korma taste in your curry :)

ohhh this sounds great. just moved out from my parents so still i learner cook! how do you make this?

Ill be honest I love cooking so cook alot by just throwing stuff in and don't measure, but will try to give some measures!!
For 2 people I dice half an onion and crush 2 garlic cloves and cook in frylight till soft. Throw in some mushrooms if u like too for added superfree! Then add few chicken breast diced up and fry until cooked. I then add a good amount of korma seasoning (or mild curry powder) around 3tsp and a good amount of turmeric-prob same 3tsp again. Mix in well then add about 100 to 150ml chicken stock (just enough to cover base of pan but dont cover chicken in it or it will take ages to reduce!!)and allow to simmer until the stock is reduced. I then take of heat and just add a few spoonfuls of natural fat free yogurt and stir through then 2 pots of muller coconut Greek yogurt and mix thoroughly! Can heat very very gently on low heat but don't let it curdle! Then ready to serve with pilau rice! Yum!! X

Love these yoghurts. On offer at the mo from Tesco and Sainsbury's. Quite often use the coconut and vanilla to fill a JS meringue nest (2.5 Syns) and top with fresh fruit. I like all the flavours but, even though I love lemon, the lemons ones, I think, are very lemony so if you're after a subtle flavour, maybe don't go for these. Down to own taste though! :)

Back