muller light multi pack with chocolate sprinkles

lucyk

Hi all

I have just bought a 6 pack of these limited edition flavours...vanilla with chocolate sprinkles, cherry with choc sprinkles etc. Does anyone know if these flavours are still syn free?

Thanks loads (o:

oh yes, the cherry ones at 2 syns are soooooooooo worth it

Thanks very much guys...looks like I've used 2 syns already today then!! couldn't resist the cherry one for breakfast.. definitely well worth it!!!!
Strange that the cherry one is worth 2 syns when the ordinary cherry muller light has 0 syns (or so I think!!)

glad i read this - i brought two packs yesterday and just assumed they were all free! i had the choc orange one last night and loved it! i'm already pushing my syns today (bad day at home with the kids!) but will defo give the cherry one a go later!

definitely try the cherry (o:
Another question if that's ok...I only started sw two weeks ago and am trying to find a load of low syn snacks that I can take to work (aside from fruit/veg). Does anyone have ideas for me? thank you!

A really nice snack is Ryvita (HexB) (multigrain is my favourite variety) with laughing cow cheese triangles (HexA) spread on them. If you use them as your Hex's, then there's no syn there.

Or Ryvitas again, but get the virtually fat free cottage cheese and mix with chopped cherry tomatoes, spring onions, peppers and a sprinkling of black pepper and put that on the Ryvita. Again, if you use the Ryvita as your HexB, it's another syn free snack. And a good choice for when you really fancy something savoury.

Make up a pot of soup and freeze back some portions. There are plenty of recipes for soups, but most are easy to make and are free if you don't add oil, cream, etc. Heat up a bowl when you fancy a free snack...

two alpen light bars count as 1 HXB - they are great as they feel like a treat esp the choc & fudge ones! i use them to snack at work as it's like having a proper choc snack!

:) thanks guys, I LOVE the sound of the alpen fudge/choc bars, sounds just my kind of thing!! will also try the ryvitas. As it is all new to me its difficult trying to find really nice snacks which dont involve fruit! The mullers are fab though!

Skinny cow!

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a mission today re syns! Does anyone know how many syns are in the skinny cow hot chocolate...its powder so I guess its depending on how many tsp.

thanks again!

Free snacks

Again if you fancy something savoury, the Sainsbury Be Good To Yourself vegetable soup in a cup sachets are syn free and I really like them to snack on...
I sit in an office all day so its hard to avoid the snacking temptation!

Back