Muller Light yoghurt

I have become a lot more, ahem, windy since starting SW, but wouldn't have thought it was the Mullers. Genereally eating more veg, fibre and baked beans has done it for me! :sign0137:

I never used to pass wind but since I have been on SW I trump like a trooper lol!!
Sure it is to do with all the fruit and veg I am eating though ,not sure if Muller Lights would be responsible?

The first 4 weeks were trump heaven!! but this week which is 5 seems i am back to normal. My thoughts were i was getting used to the fruit and veg but i never have thought it down to Muller. I would be interested to find out if this is the secret windy monster...

#i think all the good stuff affects your body in the beginning, soon it get used to it....but all the fruit is good for you......

try activia, they help with bloated tummies, and help aid digestion (apparently!!!) so these may be something to look into.

x

I've found my IBS has been really bad since I've been on SW - I put it down to all the extra fruit and veg I've been eating. However, in the past couple of weeks I've started having a Muller Vitality yogurt drink in the morning, and it's really made a difference.... well worth the 3.5 points each day I think!!!

I don't think it's yogurt that does it to me, but I'm more windy doing sw than when I have sprouts with my xmas dinnner!

LOL! My kids are looking at me in a strange way as I sit here laughing my head off!
I was terrible when I started too - week 6 and it is easing! I don't eat Muller lights, so guess you can rule that one out!

Back