Muller light

Yoghurt?

Are you allowed muller light as they are fat free or is it a certain type of yoghurt?

Thinking of moving up to 810 next week or the week after and i dont use much milk so have read people have 150g yoghurt?

also on 1000 it tells you to have a yoghurt so would muller light be ok?

Are you allowed muller light as they are fat free or is it a certain type of yoghurt?

Thinking of moving up to 810 next week or the week after and i dont use much milk so have read people have 150g yoghurt?

also on 1000 it tells you to have a yoghurt so would muller light be ok?
hello id say muller yogurts would be fine, or even the ww fat free yogurts just check the carb and sugar in both.. enjoy

Hey,

I'd check that one with your CDC as some yoghurts are quite high in carbs and I think these would be as they've got stuff added. There's a surprising amount of sugars in milk and yoghurt. Think it's meant to be plain low fat yoghurt I'm afraid. Best one to eat is total 0% as it's really low in carbs compared to other varieties!

Hope this helps x

yep shiny is right just checked yogurt should be plain low fat yogurt (1%) fat.. :)

I did have ww yogurts when i was on 810 plan.. oh well lol maybe texting your cdc just to double check.

Back