Extra Easy Mum on a mission...this time I WILL succeed!

Hi, congrats on your weight loss, you are doing brilliantly! I started slimming world again yesterday, hoping I can stick to it this time.
Hi becki100, welcome and thank you. Good luck to you. You can do it. You've just got to believe in yourself, and not give up! x

MapMyWalk1620729379333.png

Really enjoyed this walk this morning. A little slippy in places, and some very steep bits, but
20210511_101525.jpg
beautiful views and absolutely gorgeous weather.

Weighed in this morning with a 5lb loss 😁. Been a great week. Had loads of energy and have been doing 2 walks of 2 miles a day. Can't manage any more than that now as I've also been drinking a gallon of water a day, and wouldn't make it any further without needing the loo! 🀣 I'm not in as much pain in my back, and don't need to use my walking poles anymore (at least not on reasonably flat ground). Very happy this week. Now to keep it going! 😁
Amazing progress well done on weight loss. 2 miles a day adds up to 14 miles a week. Keep up your good work and I am sure other NSV will be coming your way very soon.

So, Wednesday I was coming down with a cold, sore throat and felt really 'ugh', and just had a day of resting. Certainly helped cos although my throat is still sore, I've had so much energy yesterday and today. Just managed to tackle a 3 mile walk on hilly Country roads - a walk I'd tried a few weeks ago, but found too challenging. It was tough, but its liberating to have done it! And all whilst smiling πŸ˜ƒ. So enjoying life at the moment 😊.

Not a great Week in the end to be honest. 2.5lb gain this week. You know the age old saying: you can't out exercise a bad diet! Mainly been the weekend I've been bad for: ice cream., biscuits and wine! But yesterday I found myself heading back to my old binging habits. I think largely because I'd let too much personal stuff get to me and I'd wallowed into a dark pit of self-doubt and insecurity. Trying to get back on the wagon again and think positively.

I’m sorry you’re struggling, reducing food intake is so hard long term and I struggle all the time too. I have on plan and off plan days so this week my off plan days will be Friday and Saturday. So I focus only on staying on plan until Friday and think about what I’ll treat myself to then (by the way off plan is not a free for all, it’s small bits of the stuff I’ve been craving / really fancy). I know everyone tells us not to reward ourselves with food but at this stage my weight got so bad and I was feeling so rotten that I didn’t know what else to do and this on plan / off plan is working at the moment...

Not a great Week in the end to be honest. 2.5lb gain this week. You know the age old saying: you can't out exercise a bad diet! Mainly been the weekend I've been bad for: ice cream., biscuits and wine! But yesterday I found myself heading back to my old binging habits. I think largely because I'd let too much personal stuff get to me and I'd wallowed into a dark pit of self-doubt and insecurity. Trying to get back on the wagon again and think positively.
I hope next week is a better week for you. I can relate to rewarding myself with food and it is a hard habit to break. The only way i have stopped myself from doing it is not have my binge food in the house. But Halley has made a great suggestion of having little treats to stave of going into full blown binge mode. I may incorporate this into my eating plan if I find i am struggling as it seems a new way to tackle this.

Back