Munching

I never realised how much I pick at food. I have been cooking today and had to stop my hand going to my mouth a few times. It really shows me how much I ate and did not even realise.

I think that's one of the best side effects of this diet, it makes you realise your bad habits from before. I was constantly eating before, especially when I was cooking. This diet breaks those habits. Great to realise what you were doing wrong though isn't it?

Got to agree with you. Food is not an issue when on LT and I think that's what clears your head of all your bad habits.

I used to eat all the time. Don't think I've been actually hungry in about 15 years! Never let it get that far. I have to think of food more as a fuel for my body and not something just to do.

I never really used to taste anything, just kept shovelling it in. Also have learnt about portion control, I had none whatsoever before.

Its soooo easily done!!

Im doing it again now!! Its like the fat person in you takes over for a second lol!! xxx

I love that i dont have to go to the supermarket any more - i tried it when i was on LL and it was like extreme water torture - all that stuff i couldnt eat! So now I just stay away. I am ignoring the hunger (the water is helping) and the cooking smells when bf makes his dinner, and thinking ahead as to what i will eventually look and feel like! So i guess my braincell is getting a wee workout too-who would have thought it ha ha !!!!

yes very true. I was eating for eatings sake. I feel really liberated because I am not under the power of food anymore.

I realised the same today - I wasnt actually hungry but just wanted to eat for the taste of food and because it was nearly lunch time - just goes to show how much of a greedy gannet I have been in the past! I resisted though thank goodness :)

yeah eating for boredom was something i did badly was ace though lol

Its amazing how much i use to eat without being hungry i am only on dat 2 but havent been hungry just crave eatting hard when i am giving the baby his pud and have to stop having just one spoon i am glad the food choice has gone and i hope this will power holds up x

i don't cook much now on LT (sadly, cos i love it), but when i do it's amazing how when you're spooning out the choc fudge cake mix your fingers will just go straight up to your mouth to lick them!

it's like a learned reflex - and hopefully it will be unlearned before i finish LT!

Back