• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Munching

MiniB

Here we go again!
I think that's one of the best side effects of this diet, it makes you realise your bad habits from before. I was constantly eating before, especially when I was cooking. This diet breaks those habits. Great to realise what you were doing wrong though isn't it?

S: 19st7lb C: 17st13lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.06%)
yes very true. I was eating for eatings sake. I feel really liberated because I am not under the power of food anymore.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Got to agree with you. Food is not an issue when on LT and I think that's what clears your head of all your bad habits.

I used to eat all the time. Don't think I've been actually hungry in about 15 years! Never let it get that far. I have to think of food more as a fuel for my body and not something just to do.

I never really used to taste anything, just kept shovelling it in. Also have learnt about portion control, I had none whatsoever before.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 20st7lb C: 18st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st2lb(10.45%)
Its soooo easily done!!

Im doing it again now!! Its like the fat person in you takes over for a second lol!! xxx

samwidge

S: 16st4lb C: 14st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 2st3lb(13.6%)
I love that i dont have to go to the supermarket any more - i tried it when i was on LL and it was like extreme water torture - all that stuff i couldnt eat! So now I just stay away. I am ignoring the hunger (the water is helping) and the cooking smells when bf makes his dinner, and thinking ahead as to what i will eventually look and feel like! So i guess my braincell is getting a wee workout too-who would have thought it ha ha !!!!

S: 21st6lb C: 20st9lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st11lb(3.67%)
yes very true. I was eating for eatings sake. I feel really liberated because I am not under the power of food anymore.

I realised the same today - I wasnt actually hungry but just wanted to eat for the taste of food and because it was nearly lunch time - just goes to show how much of a greedy gannet I have been in the past! I resisted though thank goodness :)

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
yeah eating for boredom was something i did badly was ace though lol

delibelly

S: 13st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st0lb(7.49%)
Lol! I was shocked too! The good thing about LT is that you can get rid of those nasty habits!

jonsey78

G: 11st0lb
Its amazing how much i use to eat without being hungry i am only on dat 2 but havent been hungry just crave eatting hard when i am giving the baby his pud and have to stop having just one spoon i am glad the food choice has gone and i hope this will power holds up x

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
i don't cook much now on LT (sadly, cos i love it), but when i do it's amazing how when you're spooning out the choc fudge cake mix your fingers will just go straight up to your mouth to lick them!

it's like a learned reflex - and hopefully it will be unlearned before i finish LT!