muscle aches

ghemz2001

I am on day 2 and dnt feel hungry but my legs r achine like mad :( top of thighs lik ei been trianing anyone else had this?
:eek:

Aww :( Yeah, the muscles in my back are really tense and sore, I'm on day 5. Your body really needs time to adjust cos it's a big change, burning fat rather than food, drink plenty of water and take it easy for the first couple of weeks xx

im sooooooooo busy with work, maybe i need to book some days of this week as i have 150miles to drive 2morrow, :( well dun on yr 8lb loss xx

Thank you, you're the first person to say well done :D

Aww, are you in work that lets you book time off? It might be a good idea, I've found this week really tiring. You might feel silly having time off for a diet, but remember if you're tired and achey it's totally legitimate xx

I'm on day 6 and my body is aching like made and I have such a bad chest at the moment dunno if it's my body adjusting to the lipotrim or dare I say it...... The start of seasonal flu :( I'm hoping its the lipotrim :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

awww thnka sKaty - have a very flexible job so moved my appointment and going next tue. i have done little work this week, im on day 4 now and already feel thinner, I am still cold alot but aches have gone had bad sick feeling but that has gone, i have some energy back now; Having my tea soon, hot choc shake with sweetener.

cant wait for my weigh in on Mon x

Got my first weigh-in tomorrow! Hope it's been worth it... Good luck for Mon :) xx

Back