Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mushroom chow mein

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by whoopsadolly, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. whoopsadolly

whoopsadolly Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all, does anybody know how many pp in a mushroom chow mein from Chinese takeaway? Thanx Gail xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzie wizzie

dizzie wizzie Member

Mushroom Chow Mein as per the WW eat out guide has 5pp as calculated on an average portion. I usually have half a takeaway portion but point it as a restaurant serving. Hope this is of some help:jelous:

4. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Maybe its just my chinese takeaway but there's no way its 5pp? A regular portion of sharwoods noodles is 6pp at home and takeaways generally give you even more than that and they cook it in oil too. When I got chicken chow mein from chinese I pointed it at 14pp for half the takeaway carton as there was tons of noodles and it was oily (I even thought I was underpointing to be honest). So a mushroom one I would've thought 8-10 at least to cover all the noodles and oil used? You'll need to try and guesstimate as WW is just a rough guide... If it has lots of mushrooms and hardly any noodles then yeah it could be 5pp I guess :S

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

5. whoopsadolly

whoopsadolly Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanx girls x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.