Mushroom soup

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone make this and if so how do you make yours?
I was at a bootfair yesterday and selling a big tray of them for £1 so i grabbed them but not sure what to add to make a soup.

They are SW friendly soups!

You just need to adapt them slightly.

For the first one use frylight instead of olive oil (or use as tbsp as a HEB) and the only syns are in the tomato puree.

For the second one, frylight instead of butter, fromage frais instead of creme fraiche and it's syn free! You don't need to have the croutons.

I think people need to be open to using recipes from elsewhere and tweaking them. it makes following the plan much more flexible and interesting. I'd hate to be limited to recipes from SW alone.

fry onion in frylight, add mushrooms to soften, add 2 knorr chicken or veg stock cubes what ever herbs you have and 1pt of water, simmer till done add a bit of skimmed milk to give a creamier consistancty if you want and liquidise a bit but I like a few chunks in mine, enjoy.

fry onion in frylight, add mushrooms to soften, add 2 knorr chicken or veg stock cubes what ever herbs you have and 1pt of water, simmer till done add a bit of skimmed milk to give a creamier consistancty if you want and liquidise a bit but I like a few chunks in mine, enjoy.

great help, thank you.

Back