Music for the Gym?

Rogue

Hi

Just wondering what music people liked to listened to when working out?

My faves at the moment are..

Sicked and Tired - Anastasia
One more time - Daft Punk (Great to pull you through a tough few mins!)
You're not alone - Olive
I like the Way - Bodyrockers
Any Sugarbabes tracks! (My BF still is on the verge of disowning me for buying their singles album - but I don't care - I love it!)
From out of nowhere - Faith no More
Sabotage - Beastie Boys (A Classic!)
Four Minute Warning - Mark Owen (A great track when you need a 4 min countdown!)
Toxic - Britney Spears (Her best track as far as I'm concerned!)
Prince Charming - Adam Ant
By the Way - Chilli Peppers
Rock DJ - Robbie Williams

What about anyone else?
:whacky068:

I like to listen to INXS Live Baby Live , absolutely brill for the gym :)

I love to listen to anything with a fast up beat tempo to it,it will always get me moving!

:D Rocky IV soundtrack, and Faithless greatest hits :D

I love listening to Chris Brown! Jordin Sparks, Spice Girls (lmao) S Club 7 (Shameful) But there music is pretty good.. and i love rhianna and the pussy cat dolls

my latest gym playlist is made up of:

kiss with a fist - florence and the machine
head on - the jesus and mary chain
take it off - the donnas
ride the wind - poison
about you now - sugababes (gotta be done)
misery business - paramore

thats my treadmill based list haha, I've also got a cheesy playlist for the cross trainer and a cool down play list. I'm sad but I didn't half enjoy making them lol.

I <3 listening to Jamiriqui [sp?] - makes me move!!x

anything fast and funky!! i usualy go to something where you can run to the beat its alot easier to keep goin then

Just come back from the gym -
Some great ideas! Thanks!

Off to itunes now to have a quick browse and come across tunes I'd forgotten about! Then off for a SW WI - wish me luck!

anything up tempo , livin joy - dont stop moving , lol think its the lycrics ' you can do anything that you want to do put your mind body n soul to it , prove it to yourself , i want ,i will ,i can do anything , lol daft i know but it proper makes me shift it !

anything up tempo , livin joy - dont stop moving , lol think its the lycrics ' you can do anything that you want to do put your mind body n soul to it , prove it to yourself , i want ,i will ,i can do anything , lol daft i know but it proper makes me shift it !

Thats the same with me and my s club 7 music lol

The Top Gun soundtrack - don't ask me why. I think picturing Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer just makes me work that little bit harder.:character00116:

80s hair metal is the best genre of music for a workout in my opinion haha x You can't beat skid row "youth gone wild"

I think these ones help me through the tough times on the cross trainer:

Mauro Picotto - Lizard
The Original - I luv u baby
Snap! - Rhythm is a dancer
Strike - U sure do
Corona - The rhythm of the night
Azzido da bass - Dooms Night
Josh Wink - Higher state of consciousness

Back