MustStayOnTrack!!!

Morning! I woke up this morning and I feel so sick! I went to bed with a headache and I've also gained 1lb, I'm presuming it may be that pesky Atkins bar I ate yesterday....no enthusiasm today (day 4) Uffffffffffffffff :-(

Morning! I woke up this morning and I feel so sick! I went to bed with a headache and I've also gained 1lb, I'm presuming it may be that pesky Atkins bar I ate yesterday....no enthusiasm today (day 4) Uffffffffffffffff :-(

Awe bless you, I hate to say this but Atkins bars are the devil. I have a few left so using them up but only 1 at night, I tend to find at night they do less damage. They undo all the hard work that Atkins strives for, ie getting rid of cravings and losing weight. It's kicks all sorts of things back off and not many people have a good story on them :( you'd be better off eating jelly and cream on induction and then moving to berries on owl and maintenance.

Yes I'm afraid it probably is the bar. The best way to really succeed on low carb is to keep it simple (boring I know :)) and cut out all processed stuff.

The jelly looks good though, must hunt down a Morrisons!

Oh and your tiredness may be the start of what's called the Atkins Flu - don't worry, it's your body slowly flushing out the carbs, so it's a really good thing, but you may feel a bit ick for a day or two. Keep drinking water, and try some chicken style soup using bouillion, that always helps me.

Aww thanks so much,your both a great help,it's really appreciated :) I'm definitely staying away from the bars now!
The jelly contains sucralose and it's the only one ive found so far,haven't made them yet,might do that tonight!
Going to aqua aerobics tonight to cheer myself up!

Omg....sat in the office and everyone is munching on homemade Victoria sponge!!! It smells sooooo good!!!! But I'm resisting! Yay!

Just think of all the nasty sugar and flour yuck! :D

This is where things like ham and cheese roll ups come in handy - OR I've just ordered some snack packs from Deli 24 (from Tesco, I think they are new) - low in carbs and easy to grab and go.

Oooo they sound good! Ill have a look,and this evening I'm going to prepare snacks :)

B- don't ask....a mixture of stuff! But all allowed

L- mixed leaves,sardines in oil and chilli (YUM!)

S- babybel

Just off to aqua! Love it!

T- curly kale (disgusting!) corned beef,onion and Philadelphia....the yuckiest tea ever! Puke!

I track on mfp and all of my fat,protein is really low today,I need to eat some more food but I don't know what! Eek

I hate kale too - yeuch - but love sauteed cabbage, try it with a few pieces of bacon, some chilli and cream cheese mmm.

I just ate a small piece of pre cooked chicken,the carbs were negligible per one but after I ate it I realised it contained dextrose,I think this is bad isn't it? Hope it doesn't cause too much trouble! I'm learning from all of my mistakes!

I've got a huge bunch of kale in fridge from getting carried away at whole foods market. Think I'm going to make chips with them.

Afternoon Popcorn

Re the weighing, I know it is hugely tempting to weigh daily but see if you can do it just once a week - our weight can bounce around all over the place in a week, especially on low carb, so best to go for a weekly average :)

Back