My 1st week weigh in :)

Congratulations that's a great loss

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Fantastic Sukhi, Well done!! :D

2009 - your year to shine!

I've said congrats on the Jan starters thread, but 11lbs is worth doing it again!

Well done that is amazing. x

You've inspired us all Sukhi, that is just fantastic...I also can't wait for Monday evening to come around!

Well done Sansukh. That is brillaint.

I hope i do as well on my first weigh in.

Keep it up x x

Fantastic start, well done.

feels incredible doesn't it!

the LL bars are lovely :)

******warning: some mild kind-of food-ish talk coming up to decribe the taste of the bars!********

Peanut, Cranberry & Raspberry, Toffee, Lemon and Fruit

The peanut one tastes (suprise suprise) like peanuts, and makes you very thirsty! A good thing on LL! Makes you dinrk more water! :D
The cranberry ones taste (to me) just like the strawberry (i dont get it either) Country Crisp cereal.

The toffee one taste like toffee but without the sugary sweet edge (hard to explain but still nice-ish), the lemon most people dont seem to like, the first time I had it I though it tasted like lemon Toilet Duck smells, but after a couple more I like it now.

the fruit one tastes, to me, like starburst&chewits but again without the sweet sugary edge to it.

The peanut on looks like crushed peanuts (though its not)

The cranberry one look nicest, coated in what looks like white choc with red raspberry bits and cereal-looking things inside.

The fruit, lemon and toffee ones are all smooth and mainly whitish brown in colour, looks kinda like space food, not appealing to the eye, but nice enough to eat.

WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSS!! 11 LBS IS INCREDIBLE IN ONE WEEK!!!

THIS POST DESERVES CAPITALS ALL THE WAY!! WOOP WOOP! GO SUKHI!!

A x x x x, oops, I mean X X X X

Back