My 3 stones!

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Its hubbys day off today so we went out for a little trip.

we went to our local garden centre, where they have a little tea shop and gift shop. the boys had lunch and then we went into the gift shop. its our fave place all witchcraft and stuff.

anyway for ages i have been talking to hubby and getting stones to represent eash stone i lose. so while wondering round Mark came up to me with 3 little gem stones. i chose these for you, they have healing properties and eash one represents each stone loss. how cute.

so i have looked up the meanings of the stones he chose.

Tigers Eye - Luck, Protection and healing. promotes clear thinking and insight!! (just what i need)

Aventurine - Fortifies indiduality, enhances regeneration, increase enthusisum and stabalises emotions.

Quartz (rose or clear not sure which) Realises negative energy and fights feeling of inadqacy

All very apt i think. just thought i'd share.

Great idea :D

I love crystals... not the most macho of things to admit but I do :) Amethyst especially :)

Here's me circa 1994 (aged 23) looking like a boy band reject with an amethyst around me neck... no idea about the facial expression... I think the lass next door to me had a tight grip on me crystal balls :eek:

4626_116784480852_579510852_3263084_5217568_n.jpg

lovely idea :)

What a great idea and so inspiring. Little gifts like this make all the difference! And what a lovely hubby - I hope you gave him a big hug for being so thoughtful.

How sweet of your hubbie :D

Xxxxx

My old WW woman used to give out wee red stones when ya lost yer 14lbs. She probably wants mine back now. :(

But yours is a far better idea, that's lovely. I love Rose Quartz, that's supposedly the stone for Taurus or it may me April. Either way it's my fave stone. :)

Remember not to have them on you at WI though! ;)

Ah bless him, what a nice thing to do. I wish my OH was as romantic!

x

That's a lovely idea, Kerry, looking forward to hearing what the next stone will be. Best of luck.
Doirin

That's so nice of him, it's great to have a supportive Hubby while you're doing something as difficult as this.

Mine is giving up smoking so we can both suffer!

Back