Well, I'm married!!!!! Wedding report!! Pics at the end of post 3!

Thank you tara!!

congratulations - you both look amazing and so very happy!
I am sure it will be a union that lasts a lifetime!
Your photographs are beautiful - I have looked at every one!

Wow, Nadine - that must have taken you ages!!!

We had 800 to start with, it was tough getting it down to 150 for the online album!

Thank you, we were both really happy! My brother said to my mother that he'd never seen me so happy or laughing so much, it was a wonderful day!

x

Oh Helen,

I was so excited when I saw your thread on the board when I logged on tonight :D.

I thought about you loads on 07/07/07 and have really been looking forward to hearing about your day and seeing the pictures.

I am so glad that you had such a fantastic time - it really sounds as if nothing could have gone any better. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into your posts here - it almost feels like I was there on the day with you.

Congratulation on your marriage I hope you have a wonderful life together.

xxx

Ahhh, thank you Ruth!!!! That's such a lovely reply!!

Do you know, it honestly was perfect!

I posted the report on a wedding forum I go on (whose name sounds remarkably to the paper or rose petal stuff you throw all over the bride and groom as they're leaving the church... ;) ) and a lot of people said that too - it was so detailed it felt like they were there.. I think it's because we wrote it up within 24 hours - and carried on doing that while on honeymoon.. We now have a wonderful diary to look back on, will be interesting to get it printed and then read it back in a few years time!!

Many congratulations to you and your husband. (Does it feel weird calling him hubby?!)
We were all thinking about you and hoping that you would have a great day. I'm so glad it went so well.
The whole day is over so quickly isn't it? Luckily you are very thorough and have taken some wonderful pictures and a great diary. I'm sorry that I wasn't so organized now!
Well done, here's to the two of you (raises a glass of water!)
Ceri

Ahh, thank you!! It's funny, calling him husband doesn't feel strange - it's when I'm writing on forums I keep going to type h2b instead of hubby!!!

Ahh, that's so sweet you were thinking of me, thank you!! It was a wonderful day, we couldn't believe how beautiful it all was!!

Yeah, it all flew by!!! We were really glad we kept just taking 5 minutes together to sit back and take it all in, it went quick enough as it was but at least we were able to really appreciate it together that way! (In between one of us being grabbed by someone!!!)

We're so lucky with the photos, the photographer has really taken some AMAZING ones for us, we're really happy with them!!

Thank you!! (raises glass of water in reply - gosh, we know how to live on the edge!! ;) )

4uc7koj.gif

Wishing you both a long & happy life together....xxx

Ahhh, thank you Mandi!!

Well my weight has stayed static but I'm really pleased with that as I've come up to the 1000 plan.. Still glugging the water though!

Things are settling down here, the thank you cards are pretty much ready to be posted and we've put albums together to take in to work..

Hubby took his in last night (last night tonight, yay!!) and everyone really enjoyed looking through them, looking forward to showing ours to people at work!

Aw helen

i was so moved by reading your fabulous account of your special day. you recorded it very well!!!

the pics are amazing too, moved me to tears i tell ya!!

you're a lucky girl!

lots of luv

Wow! I'm a newbie round here but couldn't believe the amazing coincidence. I'm from Tavistock, brought up and went to school there. Live in Luton now, but what a fantastic place to get married. Congrats on married life... :)

wow wow wow just read through your whole wedding site how much effort and detail you put into this is remarkable long may you both have love & happiness xxxxxx

Karen, aww - thank you!!! I am lucky - hubby is one amazing guy, he really is!!! Glad you liked the photos, thank you! :)

Lollypop - wow, what a small world!!!! Yeah, we love Tavi!!!

Kittykat - thank you!! We loved doing the wedding site actually, was a lot of fun and really came in to it's own with people coming from abroad to the wedding!!

Canaryyellow - aww, thank you!! I felt stunning actually - I'd really not felt that pretty when I first tried the dress on as it was far too small when it arrived in the shop but, by the time of the wedding day, I started to feel that I was doing it justice, it really was a beautiful dress to wear - I love it! It's laid out on the bed in the spare room at the moment, still filthy!!!!

Back