My amazing SW anniversary

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi Guys

I just had to share the news of my weigh in today:

:D I have finally reached my 4 stone loss
:D I have finally got into the 14s
:D I have been doing SW exactly 1 year today

I also had a photo taken for work this week and have put it on my profile to compare it with a photo from last year. Please feel free to have a nosey (please don't think I am gloating guys, just sharing positive energy!)

I am SO happy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cor, what a difference! Well done you :)

Wow! 4 stone off! you must be totally thrilled - what an enormous achievement :D Well done

Well done, you do look fab,keep going and you will soon be posting another stone off.

:D CONGRATS :D

What a difference a year makes - u look fab! That's fantastic - u must feel on top of the world!

Delighted for you.
Keep up the good work!
Christine xx

Well done, and a perfect reason for all of us to Carry On Slimming! (Hmmmm....maybe a good film idea!)

Hi Guys

I also had a photo taken for work this week and have put it on my profile to compare it with a photo from last year. Please feel free to have a nosey (please don't think I am gloating guys, just sharing positive energy!)

I am SO happy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

U look absolutely amazing well done such an achievement im sure u r overjoyed.........

did u excercise much????? xoxo

Gloat?? Who's gloating??? You sing from the roof tops and hire a billboard!!! Well done on such an amazing achievement Huni and dont ever think that you are gloating!

You look absolutey wonderful, really glowing and healthy! Well done on such a fantastic achievement, you should be immensely proud of yourself - oh and btw, you should gloat, you deserve to!

Jay xx

You look fantastic!
Well done honey!!

(The way I'm going, I don't think I'll get another stone off by my anniversary in June *lol*)

I agree, you deserve a gloat and a woohoo and a shout from the rooftops!!

As I'm a newbie, I don't have permission to view your photos. But 4 stone?!!! WOW! That's brilliant! Keep up the good work!!

Wow! You look fantastic! :D Well done hun :)

did u excercise much????? xoxo

I would love to say "Yes, loads" but it would be a lie- ha ha

I have started to play Badminton for 1 hour a week, but that is it. I am planning on going to salsa classes- I need to do something to not end up sagging!

Thanks for the kind comments

xx

Awww so chuffed for you. Well done and my god you deserve to sing from the rooftops if you want... I would lol.

You look lovely btw

Gail x

Hi Guys

I am SO happy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Had a look at your album pics and you do look great. Well done on your anniversary and your achievements. You have all the right to gloat, you go girl! :D

And your positive energy was shared successfully, I took some of it and it certainly inspires me to stick to SW :)

B. xx

Well done you!! That's fantastic news, you must feel so good about yourself compared to this time last year. Your pic is fab and you look great! Keep up the good work, you're practically a new woman already.

:D

Back