My body and what I put in it has obviously changed.............

It's great in a way, but not so great feeling poop the next day.

Our book group meets once a month and each of us always brings something nice to eat ( I always do nachos ) and I never have dinner that night.. The food has been getting more rich and more delicious each month and every time I think I should go steady but I still have the cheese, and pastries and sugar etc and the next day I always feel terrible. The wine I have does not help either! At my heaviest , and most low, I would drink at least a bottle of red every night but now I have probably one a week shared over a few days. x

last saturday i went out for 'an hour' and hadnt eaten. 6 hours later i went to bed and dreamt of food all night, first i dreamt we were all arguing about where to get a takeaway for so long that they all shut, then i dreamt that my mum took me to kfc for breakfast (???) and forced me to eat chicken for hours and it was vile. i love kfc but now the idea is offputting. good work brain!

Sw really has changed us all! My perception of bad is sooo different to what it was before, and the guilt I suffer from being 'bad' is not worth it let alone the sick feeling!

Out of interest does anyone have any 'naughty food dreams' ...keep it clean guys!
I do, all the time, for example 2 nights ago I dreamt I had a Chinese and some prawn crackers. The guilt in the dream and the fear of gaining was horrendous and even when I woke up it took me a while to assure myself (looking at food diary from the previous day lol!) that I hadn't had a Chinese! It's mental!

I had a dream the other week where I ate loads of cream cakes, I felt really guilty in the morning before realising I hadn't actually eaten them.

I also had a scary WI dream once lol, I'd been at my boyfriends mums and had no choice but to be off plan :( the first night there I dreamt that I got on the scales and they were going between me having lost a few lbs to me gained a few stone. The scales were all wobbly as well and I kept getting told off for not standing still but the scales were moving me about lol

Back