My Diary - 2 stone to lose! and hopefully never find again!

Claireabella86

Hey all,

Thought I'd add a diary as I have been CC for the past 2 days and find reading everyone elses diarys very useful! Hoping to lose 2 stone and fingers crossed CC is the way to do it!

Thur 14th June

Breakfast
Tesco Tutti Frutti Fruit Salad - 130
Tesco Pineapple Chunks - 164

Lunch
Tuna Nicoise Salad with Vinegarette dressing - 170

Dinner
Weight Watcher Chicken, Spinach and tomato lasagne - 329
Tesco Steamed veg Carrots, Broccoli and Sweetcorn - 90
1 Mini Corn on the Cob - 83

Snacks
Weight Watchers Layered Fromage Frais - 47
10 Pringle Prawn Cocktail - 10

Drinks
2 litres Water

Total Cal - 1023
Remaining - 177

Day off today so hopefully stay on track. When Im off work thats when I tend to nibble on the bad things more than I should! Think I'll gut the house and keep myself busy =]

Thanks! Was doing CD and the results werent big losses as hoped so Im going to try it this way and see how I get on. Everyone else seems to manage brilliantly! Ive learnt some lessons from CD like when Im REALLY hungry and not just bored and also about portion sizes so Im giving it a couple of weeks and see how I do.

And my wee flat has never looked so good! Did the windows today and organised the dvds (Saddd...!)

How do you find CC? Does it work for you better than other ways?

Well I started calorie counting in my last few wks of pg having about 2000 a day and only gained 7lbs just b4 birth so thought I would carry on my baby is 10 wks and im around 18lbs lighter than b4 pregnancy had the first mth off after birth.

I aim to have around 1500 but mfp said I can have 1680 but I always have a treat on wkend tonight we getting chinese so it probably makes up for being under my calories.
I find it alot easier to follow, I can still can eat the same family meals or adapt them e.g. if there having pizza I'l have thin base pizza which is lower in calories or if we having spag bowl I use lean mince and just have a smaller portion etc. Also its good if your going out for a meal cos most menu's now have calories contents so you can try and stay within calories instead of having big blow out.

I wished I just did this years ago now, instead of yoyo dieting and wasting so much money. I'm sure your home looks lovely now it always makes you feel better, my house never looked so clean too, we've got stacks of dvds my oh hobbie!

If you can try and write a food diary everyday so you can keep on track what ur eating I found it really helps cos ur know other people will be reading it x

Wow! 18lbs is an achievement. The amount of folk I speak to who say baby weight is the hardest to shift. You must have a lot of will power! =P

My weight started to creep up when me and my OH moved intogether. He eats like a pig is 11 stone and 32 inch waist. Always! Makes me sick! =) I feel confident about this and its no extra cost whereas other diets and groups can be pricey when really the basis for them is all the same!

Keeping a diary will help me keep track and hopefully help other people. I like reading other peoples too cos Im nosy and some give you good dinner ideas I wouldnt have thought of!x

I've just started with CC too :) Look forward to peeping at your diary, well done on loosing 8lb x

Aww Thanks Lise! Good Luck to you!

Have you done any other diets in the past? I did WW which I couldnt last with and CD which worked out too expensive =( And if Im being honest anti social and slightly boring. Hoping CC is the answer to all my food prayers =P

Yeah Ive done WW on and off for years, with mostly success, I've got 4 little lovelies and after the first 2 I did WW and got back to pre-preg weight within about 6 months, but just couldn't get my head round it after the youngest 2 were born. Only started CC this week on Tue, so far so good, I feel in control which is always a good thing!

For 2 weeks before this I was TRYING SF, and failing! And bloody starving! Hoping CC is the way forward!

Know exactly how you feel. Im confident with CC and HAPPY! as Im not starving and thinking about food like a possessed person! While on CD my OH said I was like a dog watching him eating his dinner and if he could have he'd have put me out the room! Anything food related and I was on it! Ha! With CC im not depriving myself from anything so hope it'll be easier.

Haha! Like a dog watching food! Bless you :) I know what you mean tho....I really missed chewing!

Day off so more hot comfort food than normal =)

Friday 15th June

Breakfast
Scott's - So Easy Microwaveable Porridge SemiSkimmed Milk - 109cal
Weight Watchers Apricot Yogurt - 46cal

Lunch
Beef Hotpot - 231cal

Dinner
Chicken Peri Peri and Rice - 357cal

Snacks
4 Cadburys Fingers - 140cal
3 Fox Jam n Cream biscuit - 240cal

Drinks
2 Tea (white 1 sugar) - 26cal
2 litre Water

Total Cal - 1149
Remaining - 51

Saturday 16th June

Breakfast

Scott's - So Easy Microwaveable Porridge Oats - 109cal
Semi Skimmed milk - 50cal

Lunch
Tesco Lighter Choice King Prawn Cocktail - 330cal
Weight Watchers Peach Yogurt - 59cal

Dinner
Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice - 365cal
Weight Watchers Raspberry Yogurt - 47cal

Snacks
Classic Fruit Salad - 123cal

Drinks

2 Litre Water

Total Cal - 1082
Remaining - 118

Claireabella86 said:
Wow! 18lbs is an achievement. The amount of folk I speak to who say baby weight is the hardest to shift. You must have a lot of will power! =P

My weight started to creep up when me and my OH moved intogether. He eats like a pig is 11 stone and 32 inch waist. Always! Makes me sick! =) I feel confident about this and its no extra cost whereas other diets and groups can be pricey when really the basis for them is all the same!

Keeping a diary will help me keep track and hopefully help other people. I like reading other peoples too cos Im nosy and some give you good dinner ideas I wouldnt have thought of!x

My OH is the same, stuffs his face and lives off takeaways. Its difficult to see other people eating like that I always seem to let other's eating habits rub off on me :(

Exactly what happened to me. I never used to eat as much until we moved in together. Even over Christmas he stayed 11stone on the dot! Thats my main aim. To be able to stand on the scales and weigh LESS than my Mister.

As Im eating my fruit salad at night hes on his second packet of crisps. Ridiculous! =)

Sunday 17th June

Breakfast
Scott's - So Easy Microwaveable Porridge Oats - 109cal
Semi Skimmed Milk - 50cal

Lunch
Crunch Salad with Tuna, Beetroot and Cheese - 179cal
Tesco Light Choices Balsamic Dressing - 4cal

Dinner
Beef Hotpot - 231cal
Mini Corn on the Cob - 83cal
Steamed Veg Carrots, Sweetcorn and Broccoli - 90cal
Lurpak Lighter Spreadable - 54cal

Snacks
Weight Watchers - Yogurt Raspberry - 47cal
Tesco Berry Medley - 96cal
Walkers Lights Sour Cream and Chive - 115cal

Drinks
2 litres Water

Total Cal - 1058cal
Remaining - 142cal

So feeling very naughty today! TOTM and some chocolate was handed in by a customer as a wee thank you. Thorntons chocolate buttons. They had wee happy faces on them and I tried to ignore them but they stared me out and I caved and had a couple! But I suppose if you cant have a wee treat when its TOTM when can you. Fully expecting to put weight on this week but will see how it goes on Thursday.

Breakfast
Tesco Classic Fruit Collection x2 -246cal
Clementine x2 - 70cal

Lunch
Boots Tuna Mayo Sandwich (only ate half as was awful!) - 157cal

Dinner
Homemade Pasta Tuna Bake - 480cal
Steamed Veg Carrots, Broccoli and Sweetcorn - 45cal

Snacks
Walkers Lights Sour Cream - 114cal
Thorntons Choc Buttons x5 - 75cal

Total - 1188cal
Remaining - 12cal

Not very exciting today. My scales broke so had to replace them and was so tired after work just had leftover pasta from last night. Feel bloated and instantly regretted it! I pray to god these new scales can do a miracle and Ive lost a stone already! =P

Breakfast
Weight Watchers Vanilla Yogurt - 49cal
Tesco Tutti Frutti - 130cal

Lunch
Tesco Light Choices King Prawn Cocktail - 330cal
Tesco Simple Side Salad - 26cal

Dinner
Homemade Pasta Bake - 380cal
Corn on the Cob - 83cal

Snacks
Walkers Light Cheese and Onion - 115cal

Drinks
2 Litres Water

Total Cal - 1209
Remaining - Minus 9!! =O

Ive clearly over eaten today or eaten the wrong things. Will be back on it tomorrow =(

Claireabella86 said:
Not very exciting today. My scales broke so had to replace them and was so tired after work just had leftover pasta from last night. Feel bloated and instantly regretted it! I pray to god these new scales can do a miracle and Ive lost a stone already! =P

Breakfast
Weight Watchers Vanilla Yogurt - 49cal
Tesco Tutti Frutti - 130cal

Lunch
Tesco Light Choices King Prawn Cocktail - 330cal
Tesco Simple Side Salad - 26cal

Dinner
Homemade Pasta Bake - 380cal
Corn on the Cob - 83cal

Snacks
Walkers Light Cheese and Onion - 115cal

Drinks
2 Litres Water

Total Cal - 1209
Remaining - Minus 9!! =O

Ive clearly over eaten today or eaten the wrong things. Will be back on it tomorrow =(

I wouldnt worry about being 9 cals over, looking at what youve eaten it doesnt look like youve over eaten to me?! As for the "wrong things" I am a firm advocate of eating what you like within calories. I had fish fingers and chips for tea! I do always try to have veg with my meals though

You're doing great! You are aiming for 1200 anyway which is quite low, so even going up to 300 over a day would not make you gain weight!

Well done :) When is WI?

Back