My Diary - 2 stone to lose! and hopefully never find again!

Hey, good luck with your journey! I'm calorie counting too and hoping to lose 2 stone aswell before my holiday at the end of sept. Btw your food diary looks really healthy!!

Aw Thanks Girls! =)

Weigh In is Thursday! Fingers crossed! Just think Ive been sticking to the calories so much and not going over that I was little sad to see the angry red minus figure flash up. Find having lots of fruit for breakfast fights off the urge to get a roll and greasy sausage from Greggs or something worse! I work next to Greggs, Subway and MacDonalds so trying to eat stuff that will fill me up and wont get me tempted =)

Reading the Daily Mail website and they were discussing Lauren Goodgers weight loss and described she consumes a "mere 1200calories a day" I wouldnt say its that bad. Im not starving and day dreaming about food and im certainly not miserable which I have been on other diets! Or maybe I'll find out the reason Im so happy is because Ive been working my calories out wrong and am infact eating triple my daily allowance! =P

How are you all getting on? Any big blow outs? x

Are you excited for WI tomorrow? Have you peeked yet?! lol

No big blow outs here....I'm doing really well (I think, I HOPE!) and actually looking forward to hopping on the scales on Fri :) Its basically my first WI tho since CC and I think it will be good (My scales show a smidge over 3lb so far!) but I knoiw they wont be that big every week. Going on hols 2 weeks on Fri so if I'd lost 7lb by then, I'd be really pleased :)

Aww hope you do well! I had to replace my scales from boots as the ones I had wouldnt read my weight (maybe its a sign?!) and Ive left them in work since I got them, so Ive went 2days without peeking! Dont know if thats a good thing or not! But Ive been totally good today! No cheeky cheats so Im hoping Im light as a feather come tomorrow. Getting my OH to measure me too so I'll see what Ive lost. Fingers crossed!!

Breakfast
Tesco Tutti Frutti - 130cal
Tesco Berry Medley - 96cal

Lunch
Tesco Sushi Fusion with Duck and Salmon - 305cal

Dinner
Baked Potato with Cheese and Bbq Beans - 356cal
Crispy Salad with Garlic and Herb Dressing - 42cal
1 Mini Corn on the Cob - 83cal
Lurpak light (on potato and cob) - 54cal

Drinks
2 litre Water

Total Cal - 1066cal
Remaining - 134cal

Thanks Cas! Hope you do well on Friday =)

So! Weigh in day! And Ive only lost 1lb. Boo! But! It is my totm so Im hoping this has something to do with it as all Ive been eating is fruit, fruit and more fruit! Went a bit ott with the fruit today as its the only thing I can snack on that stops me snacking on rubbish! Was a bit disappointed with the loss but I'll just have to do better next Weigh In. Got a girly night out on Saturday with my bessie so will need to be on my bestest behaviour!

Breakfast
Tesco Tutti Frutti - 130cal
Onken Strawberry Fat Free yogurt (75g) - 59cal

Lunch
Tesco Light Choice King Prawn Cocktail - 330cal
Tesco Berry Medley - 96cal

Dinner
Weight Watchers Lasagne - 257cal
Mini Corn on the Cob - 83cal

Snacks
1/2 Tesco Tutti Frutti - 62cal

Drinks
1 litre Water

Total Cal - 1017cal
Remaining - 183cal

Hey I've got 2st to loose also! My weigh in day is also Thursday :) maybe we should buddy up? Lol xx

A lb is a lb! I bet if you stick to it this week you will be rewarded with a big loss next week. I started CC early last week and on Fri had lost 0.8lb, but this week 4.2lb :)

I suppose a loss is a loss regardless what amount but hoping next week when I step on the scales Im into the 11s. That would spur me on and make me more determined. Chelly we can keep each other goin! Have you got a diary? You should start one up!

So! Ive been delaying updating my Diary today as I have been very naughty this weekend! Night out with my Bessie last night and told myself I wouldnt drink until I found a chilled glass of rose infront of me and the rest they say is history. I blame my bessie who said "You need one naughty night a week Claire! Its allowed!" =P So we went to our local Indian and I ordered the Chicken Tikka. Sauce separate so I could add it to my chicken when I needed it and eat an amount I thought was "safe"! Ended up leaving a good wee bit so much so I had the restaurant bag up the leftovers for me and took them home to my OH. Sadly we continued with the Rose and needless to say I over ran in my calories.

Sitting here at the moment with some Onken strawberry yogurt as have the "Hangover Hunger" and am craving all the junk food under the sun! Tomorrow is a new day and I'll be back to CC correctly! =) Also have been very lazy and the frozen meals have been getting used and abused more Veggies for the rest of the week as Ive been neglecting them this weekend!

Friday 22 June

Breakfast
Porridge - 100calS
Semi Skimmed Milk 200ml - 98cal

Lunch
Boots Tomato and Basil Pasta - 410cal
Boots Grapes - 53cal

Dinner
Chicken Curry (WW Frozen meal) - 306cal

Drinks
1 litre Water

Total cal - 967
Remaining Cal - 233

Saturday 23 June

Breakfast
Porridge - 100cal
Semi Skimmed milk 200ml - 98cal

Lunch
Boots Cheese and Pesto Pasta - 483cal
Grapes - 53cal

Dinner
Chicken Tikka (5pieces) - 240cal
Rice - 227cal

Drinks
Echo Falls 1 bottle!! -516cal

Total Cal - 1717
Remaining cal - minus 517

Sunday 24 June

Breakfast
Warbutons 1 slice toasted - 103cal
Scrambled Egg (milk) - 190cal

Lunch
Beef Hotpot (WW Frozen Meal) - 231cal

Dinner
Chicken Curry with rice - 306cal

Snack
Onken Strawberry 300g - 236cal

Drinks
1 litre Water

Total cal - 1066
Remaning - 134cal

Tried to squeeze in a wee bit extra fruit today to try make up for all my naughty-ness at the weekend! No more wine for me!!

Monday 25 June

Breakfast
Porridge - 100cal
Semi Skimmed milk 200ml - 98cal
Tesco Rainbow Fruit Salad - 48cal

Lunch
Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad - 267cal
Apple and Grape Snack - 48cal
Tesco Tutti Frutti - 41cal

Dinner
Chicken and Brocolli Pie - 400cal
New Potatos with Herbs - 120cal

Drinks
1 litre Water

Total Cal - 1114cal
Remaining - 86cal

Been busy busy busy these past couple of days. Just getting round to updating this! Been quite lazy yesterday and tonight had a bit of an indulgent dinner as a treat to my other half (well okay! And to me! =P) Stood on the scales this morning to have a sneaky peek and got a lovely surprise! Just hoping it stays the same until Thursday! =)

Tuesday 26 June (day off from work)

Breakfast
Onken Vanilla yogurt 150g - 111cal

Lunch
Scrambled Egg and Toast - 382cal

Dinner
Spag and Meatballs (WW meal) - 326cal
Steam Carrots and Green Beans - 62cal

Snack
Kinder Snack Bar - 116cal
Onken Vanilla Yogurt 150g - 111cal

Total Cal - 1108cal
Remaining - 92cal

Wednesday 27 June

Breakfast
Onken Vanilla Yogurt 150g - 111cal

Lunch
Boots Cheese and Pesto Pasta - 483cal (Not sure If I'd get this again as the calories are so high for a little pot!)

Dinner
1/2 Chicken Club Sandwich with Cheese and Chorizo Sausage, Tomatoes and salad - 585cal (Only managed 1/2 of this as it was a monster sandwich! Either that or my stomachs shrunk! =P)

Snacks
Tesco Berry medley - 48cal

Total Cal - 1227cal
Remaining - MINUS 27cal!

Thursday 28 June

Breakfast
2 slice Scottish Plain Loaf - 226cal
Lurpak 1 teaspoon - 54cal

Lunch
Shared platter (at bingo with my auntie!) - 323cal

Dinner
1/4 Goodfellas Pepperoni - 393cal

Total Cal - 996cal
Remaining - 204cal

Friday 29 June

Breakfast

Porridge and semi skimmed milk - 198cal

Lunch
Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad - 267cal
Boots Fruit Pot - 73cal

Dinner
1/2 Tesco Finest Pepper, potato and spinach lasagne - 400cal
2 mini corn on the cob - 166cal

Total Cal - 1104
Remaining - 96cal

So weigh in was yesterday! And I lost............ Drumroll pleaseee..!! 4LBS!! So happy! Spurring me on to do better next week again! Hope it all keeps falling off as fast as this! =)

Aww! Remember a loss is still a loss! I only lost 1lb last week but seems worth it with my loss this week so I dont mind! =) Ive just been eating when Im hungry and not snacking (well trying not to) Cant believe I lost! I went for an indian last Sat and polished off a bottle of rose too!

Have a wee night out tomorrow and will have to see how good I can be as its a cocktail bar we're going to! Not been out for ages and as soon as Im on a diet all the nights out get planned! Just my luck!

Im sure there will be a big loss for you next week to make up for your loss this week. If its your TOTM that'll probably be affecting it as thats how I only lost 1lb last week.. ?

Someone slap my wrist!! After last week shenanigans I managed to have another BAD weekend! Went out promising myself Id stick to the voddys and lime but UH OH! When the cockatil menu came out I couldnt help myself! So my calories for the weekend have went WAY over again. Not only was I knocking back the cocktails but I had a sneaky Italian BMT Subway (Hangover Hunger) after checking the calories in this I realllly wish Id hadnt and for the calories that is has it wasnt even that good! I need to sort myself out! Will be on the old CC band wagon tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend and werent terrible dieters like me! =)

Saturday 30 June

Breakfast
Porridge - 100cal
Semi Skimmed Milk 200ml - 98cal

Lunch
Boots Moroccan Salad - 230cal
Boots grape Pack - 53cal
Boots Apple and Raspberry Still Water - 5cal

Dinner

Weight Watchers Ocean Pie - 196cal
3 Breaded Mozarella Sticks - 160cal

Snacks
8 Raw Strawberries - 31cal

Alcohol
Sex on the Beach x2 - 380cal
Cosmopolitan x2 - 197cal
Woo Woo x2 - 394cal

Total Cal - 1844cal
Remaining -
MINUS 644cal

Sunday 1 July

Breakfast
Tesco Tutti Frutti - 123cal

Lunch
Subway Italian BMT - 1010cal (Nowhere near worth it!)

Dinner

Tesco Light Choice King Prawn Cocktail - 330cal
Tesco Simple Side Salad - 26cal

Snacks

Kinder Chocolate Snack bar - 232cal

Total Cal - 1721cal
Remaining -
MINUS 521cal

I know Blueway! Ridiculous isnt it?! It was a sandwich with 3 slices of bread. Saw it on Daybreak. The cheese and Chorizo sausage didnt help with the calories tbh! =)

Apologies Blue! I thought you meant the chicken club sandwich. Just re read and think you meant the Subway. I didnt enjoy it. No more Subways for me. I'll stick to my fruit thank you very much! =)

Back