My fast track to Management - help needed!

bridejoo

Hi everyone

Sorry I've not posted in a loooong time; I've been so busy with the wedding plans!

I completed my 100 days a few weeks ago and last night had my last weigh in on abstinence. With my wedding 3 weeks on Saturday, I now need to fast track to management! I've lost just a few lbs short of 4 stone in foundation and now need to maintain my weight in advance of the wedding as I've had my dress fitting. I've left my dress fitting so late because of LL that I've not got time to get it altered again if I lose any more weight between now and the final fitting so I need to maintain - not loose or gain! As such my LLC has suggested I increase my protein by 50% compared to what you are normally allowed on management. So...

This is a funny question and one I am ashamed to ask as I should know!!! But how do you steam a chicken breast??? We have a steamer? Should I use that or bake it in foil in the oven?

Please help!

Joo xxx

I have steamed chicken in the steamer before. Or you could put it in the oven.
Can you add spices like paprika?
That’s nice.
Good luck and have a lovely wedding.

I have never steamed a chicken breast before either. I usually season mine with herbs and paprika before wrapping it in foil for the oven.

Good luck with management and congratulations on the forthcoming wedding!

Back