my first day & my first VLCD

Spiffycat

Hi guys:sign0144:

this is my first day and I'm a little apprehensive I've never done a liquid diet before.
I'm getting married in 8 weeks :character00250:and I need to lose some weight FAST, I've lost a stone but it took me 8 weeks:(.
I've had the vanilla as a mousse and it was a little strong but okay.
I'm really looking forward to reading all your threads and hopefully gleaming some advice and hints.
I have been working hard physically, 1 hour in gym or 1.5 hours hard walking most days should I take it easy to start off with? if so how long for? xx

Hi there and welcome to Mini's. In 8 weeks you could lose at least 2st if you stick to it. Just focus on your big day and being a beautiful bride. :)

Hi guys:sign0144:

this is my first day and I'm a little apprehensive I've never done a liquid diet before.
I'm getting married in 8 weeks :character00250:and I need to lose some weight FAST, I've lost a stone but it took me 8 weeks:(.
I've had the vanilla as a mousse and it was a little strong but okay.
I'm really looking forward to reading all your threads and hopefully gleaming some advice and hints.
I have been working hard physically, 1 hour in gym or 1.5 hours hard walking most days should I take it easy to start off with? if so how long for? xx

Hey spiffy - hold back with the exercise a bit, even with lots of water on board I think you will still feel a little giddy if you're not careful. Get used to getting the texture of you milkshakes right, crushed iced and ice cold water help alot and drink through a straw if you are struggling at first with the taste, you will get used to it. I would try all flavours before you discount any, you can hav a flapjack after 1 - 2 weeks although again it's all a matter of taste. Others split down their shakes to 6 sesssions a day if you feel that its better for the way your mind/stomach works !! Anyway - good luck - ask questions if you are unsure, remember this is really tough but worth it if you only have 8 week and you need a really good support system behind you to help you along x:D

welcome and good luck with LT they do say you should take it easy for the 1st week or so but i felt fine as long as you dont overdo it and listen to your body you should be fine x

Good luck, drink plenty of water & take it easy regarding exercise for the 1st week, see how you feel & take it from there.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Welcome and good luck, as what the others have said, I'm not on LT but similar. Keep drinking the water, split your packs if you find that you're struggling with hunger or diziness.. and don't exercise too much for the first few weeks.... good luck for your first weigh in....

Thanks for the advice and support it'd really appreciated.:)
I've just cooked my first meal for my brood, (won't tell you what don't wanna get the salivary glands going lol) and I didn't taste or nibble even a little bit and there was lots I could of picked at.

Good luck hun, although you will not need it as the fat just drops off!
Do as much as you feel you can and listen to your body...maybe take it easy for the 1st wk then you can go at it full force!

Hiya, I get married in 8 weeks too!! well more or less - september 13th and now is the time for drastic action. You can be my LT wedding buddy!

I ideally want to lose about 5 stone, but obv can't do that before the wedding. So I want to lose 2 stone before the wedding.

I'm on week 2 and so far so good. When I have something to diet for like a wedding I find it easier then just dieting normally - I have the goal, I can see the finish line - well almost

Hope you enjoy LT (I think you can) and welcome to the family
xx

Welcome and Good luck.

LT is the fastest way to get the weight off if you stick with it. Well done for resisting the children's tea. Many of us were surprised at how much picking we have done in the past. On my very first day I licked my fingers after turning over a piece of chicken I was grilling!!!! Now I keep a tea towel close and haven't done it since! Guess how I put much of my weight on!!!!

You will easily do 2 stone by your wedding!

x

Hi and welcome to the forum. You'll have fantastic results in 8 weeks on Lipotrim. Stick with it and you'll not regret it hun. Good luck and keep us posted. Don't forget to drink bucket loads of water.

Back